Journal Entry Number 1

Dippers P.O.V

I sit up and look across the room at Mabel's sleeping body, she wouldn't be waking up till morning. I take out the blank journal that Great Uncle Ford gave me. I flip on a bedside light and grab a pen, opening the journal to the first page. I don't know what to write so I just draw a cartoony triangle with only one eye. That's normal, right? I flip to the next page and write down about my first day there. It's been a while but I still remember it clearly. When writing about his body I was describing it in a way I didn't think I should, but I liked how it sounded.

As he stood up I noticed his full body. He had tanned skin with toned muscles and a few various tattoos. His hair was a beautiful blonde with black tips. He wasn't wearing anything except for his boxers. I couldn't help but think how handsome he was, who knew a demonic triangle could be so good looking.

I paused and looked at the page. This isn't how it happened, what the Hell am I writing? He isn't handsome, and he isn't good looking. I shake my head, and lean back, journal still open. No, no. I don't like him, I hate him with everything I have. He tortured my family and me for a whole summer, and he tortured me and hurt me for how long was it... One, or two years? I don't even remember how long I was there....

I open the journal back up, I might as well write something down that actually happened.

In the Journal:

It was a normal day. I made Bill meals, cleaned up the house, went for a short walk in the garden, and of course was used by Bill at the end of the day. I have nothing else to write, so why not describe one of the many "sessions" that Bill put me through.

-----------------------------

I hear a door slam "Honey, I'm home!" I hear a voice ring through the house. I jump up from where I was sitting on the couch and run over to him, kneeling down in front of him to greet him. "Good evening, Master Cipher. How was your day?" I ask like I do every day. "It was dull, like always. A party here, a party there. Nothing like coming home to you though" He says with a grin, pulling me up to my feet by my collar. "How about we go have some fun, hmmm~?" He cooes, dragging me to the playroom.

He slams the door shut and drops me to the floor, I catch myself before my face hits the ground and I get into the correct position on my knees. He raises an eyebrow, and I realize I'm still clothed. I continue staring at the floor as I remove my clothing, then returning to my kneeling position. "Good puppy," He says, patting my head. "Now, what shall we use today?" He hums to himself. I cannot see him, but I hear him snap and instantly I'm bound by rope. Legs spread apart, arms tied behind my back. I wince, I'm going to have horrible rope burn after this (which I did).

He slowly stalks over to me, a sadistic look spread across his face. I have to admit, he does look very attractive like that though. I also have to admit it that I've always been a bottom, and maybe a slight bit masochistic. And from time to time I also have to admit that the things Bill did could be pleasurable to me. Not very often, mostly it felt like torture. But there would be occasions, like this one, where I would enjoy myself.

He stops in front of me, gliding his hands along my thighs, smirking. "I see somebody is excited" He laughs, and I notice I have an erection already. My face goes red, "I- uh. You see, I- um" I start stammering but he interrupts me by leaning over and kissing me, biting my lower lip. I groan out in pleasure, giving him an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. He explores every inch of my mouth, as he has done many times, but today I decide to be a little shit. I decide to fight against his tongue with my own, fighting for dominance. I can feel him grinning through the kiss, but I was enjoying this and I didn't care what he thought. Without warning he grinds against me, making me lose focus and he gains dominance again. Eventually, we pull away from the kiss, both panting but neither ready to quit yet. He decides to untie my legs, but I still leave them open. Finally, his member was thrust inside me, "Mmmm, Pinetree~". I let out a moan, a ridiculously loud one "B-Bill! Sir!" I didn't even realize how loud I was being then, but I swear somebody 100 miles away would've been able to hear us. 

Slowly at first, he pushes in and out of me, then starts to pick up the pace. This time I'm facing upwards, my back against the floor so he has full access to my front. He leans down and kisses me, roughly. His right hand reaching up to grab my neck, surprisingly 'gently' choking me from the sides of my neck rather than my airway. His other hand was running through my hair, making me melt. He was attacking both of my weak spots (My hair and my neck) and he knew it, that bastard. I try to control myself, but I can't. I let myself turn into the moaning mess that he wants me to be, but it feels right. He picks up his pace, even more, thrusting harder each time. I feel as he fills me and leaves, then fills me again. I start to feel like I'm on the borderline of cumming, "Master Cipher, s-sir! May I cum.. Hnng~" I moan out, temporarily ending the kiss. I know he'll punish me for cumming without permission, and not the fun type of punishment. 

He smirks "Yes Puppy~" He whispers into my ear, followed by a grunt and him releasing himself into me. I can feel as he releases everything into my ass, and I cum only a few moments after. "Biiiill" I moan, releasing my own load, getting everything everywhere. We both lay there for a few seconds, my arms starting to cramp up. He pulls himself out of me and snaps, untying me. I bring my arms in front of me and stretch them out. "I see somebody has taken to me?" Bill cackles, picking me up. He carries me out of the room, and when I look back the room was clean. I smile a bit, realizing he isn't making me clean up. He carries me into my room and sets me on my bed, then he leaves and I'm alone again. I slowly drift off to sleep, knowing that things will be the same tomorrow and that I'll still have to do work and still serve him as nothing but a slave. As it will always be.

-End of journal entry-

I quickly reread what I wrote and shut the journal, putting it under my pillow and switching off the light. There's no point lying in my own journal. By the time I was with him for about a year or so I was starting to catch actual feelings for him. I realize now, though, that was all a part of his plan. I was merely a toy to him, and that any hopes of anything else should be shattered. Plus, he's an evil demon, the god of chaos, nothing good would come out of loving him no matter how much it hurt to deny it.