No Pain No Gain

Dippers POV

"Go get him Grunkle Stan!" Mabel cheered.

Grunkle Stan just sighed and walked over to the table, he was white and Bill was black. I go to stand by my Grunkle, feeling more comfortable. Bill glared at me, his eyes turning to slits. He snapped, and I moved to sit on his lap. What the hell was that?! It was like I had no choice over my own movements...

"Stay" He instructed.

"Yes Bill" I dragged on. Immediately I feel a sharp sting on my face and I was hunched over holding my cheek, he slapped me. "It's Master Cipher you filthy rat" He hissed.

"Sorry- Sorry s-sir" I said, trembling.

"Don't touch him like that" Grunkle Stan growled, fists curled.

"I can do what I want, I own him now" Bill retorted, threatening to slap me again with his hand raised "Make your move Stanley".

Grunkle Stan froze and raised his hands in defense "Ok ok". He lifted his first piece and moved it, Bill did the same.

The game went on for what seemed like forever, currently in favor of Bill. It was about 5 in the afternoon, and I was starving since I haven't eaten since breakfast. It was dead silent, and my stomach decided to sing the song of its people.

I perk up, "I- Sorry" hoping Bill didn't consider it rude. Still focusing on the game, he snapped his fingers and a plate of nachos appeared in front of me. I just stared at him hoping he would get the message. He sighed, rolled his eyes and waved his hand, plates of food appearing in front of everybody else.

"It's ok to eat" I assured them.

Bill eyed me weird and to my surprise kissed my temple "Of course it is. I won't kill any of my dear Pinetrees family unless given a reason" he said and moved another chess piece. Grunkle Ford looked towards me, searching for an answer but I could only shrug slightly, getting a nod in return.

Another 15 minutes past and it was finally in favor of Grunkle Stan but Bill didn't look too concerned. The game was almost over, each person had about 3 moves left depending. I look away, not caring anymore. Bill was going to win, and I was never going to see my family again, I already knew it.

"Hot Belgian Waffles! Yes!!!" I hear Grunkle Stan yell, and nails digging into my left thigh. I throw my eyes to the board, Grunkle Stan won.

I can't believe it, he won! I get to see my family again! Not often, but I still get to see them!

Bill let go, and slammed his fists on the board, making me flinch. "Are you fucking kidding me!" He yelled. "Whatever. It's only once a year and you guys will die eventually anyways" He grumbled, crossing his arms.

I stand up and rush over to hug Grunkle Stan, only to fall into his arms. My leg was on fire and looking down I realize it's heavily bleeding from where Bill clawed into me.

"Bill!" Mabel barked, I was honestly shocked she could talk like that. "What the heck!" She yelled and punched his nose.

"Mabel! No don't do that!" I yelped, really hoping Bill wouldn't do anything. He just stared at her emotionless and walked away towards me. "Sorry" He said, touching my leg and healing it instantly. I looked at his hand, I had no idea he had the power to heal.

"We must go now" Bill said, straightening himself "Every year on the Fourth of July, Dipper may visit you for six hours". He looked at me "I'll be waiting outside, say goodbye. You have 5 minutes" Bill said as he walked out the door.