Extra 147: Flashette alternate #3

This idea popped into my head, and I decided to do another one of these because it's interesting to explore the options that could have been. Enjoy!
-Flashette1⚡️❤️
——————————————————
     "Goodbye, Barry," I said, placing a kiss on his cheek and grabbing my bag off my desk chair.
"Why do you have to go?" Barry asked, sobbing. He looked up at me with tear stained cheeks. My heart broke at the sight of his distress, but this was something I had to do. I thought it would be better for the both of us.
"I think we're made for different people...Different opportunities..." I said as I slid on my coat and pulled my bag on over my shoulder.
"Please, don't go...I--I love you," Barry choked out. A tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't want to leave, but I felt it was something I had to do for the both of us.
"I know you do, Barry...I've had a great time with you this summer....
But I have to go back now. I was only here as a sub." Barry ran to my side frantically and took my hands.
"I'll beg Captain to give you a job here! And then you can stay and we can be together!" Barry said, holding back tears. I shook my head.
"You've been nothing but a gentleman," I said, kissing his hands and bringing them to his sides. "And I'll remember this...us...Always...". I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. I then brought my lips to his one last time and kissed him, something I wasn't expecting, but something I needed to feel one last time. I then grabbed the rest of my things and headed to the train station.
After sitting there for 20 minutes, the train arrived and I boarded. When I settled down in my seat, I placed my things on the seat next to me and opened my laptop. I smiled at the sight of my wallpaper: Barry and I at one of his foster dad, Joe's, dinner parties. That was when he introduced me to all of his family and friends, thinking we were going to be together forever. I wish it could have been that long, but I knew it would have had to end at some point. I then closed my laptop and smiled, placing my head on the window and taking in the scenery as it passed behind me.
Out of nowhere, a loud bang made the train cart rumble, and people were panicking. I then frantically looked out the window to see an explosion of yellow, orange, and a wide array of colors. My eyebrows furrowed at the sight as it got closer and closer to the cart.
My hand covered my mouth as it was feet away, and suddenly centimeters. As it passed through, a bolt shattered the glass of the window next to me. I turned my head quickly to shield myself from the broken glass, but I was thrown from my seat. I attempted to shake my head to regain my vision, but I couldn't. I found myself in the center aisle, with people hovering over me, asking questions as everything became dark.
"What are you doing?" An unfamiliar voice asked.
"You said you played music for me and it worked, so I'm playing her favorite song."
"And her favorite song happens to be 'What makes you beautiful' by 'One Direction?'." Another voice asked, skeptically.
"I was the closest to her, so I think I would know...Besides, she's got a thing for Harry." The song grew louder and louder and it seemed as if it was getting closer to me.
All of the sudden, I flew up from my bed, and grabbed the wrist of the person sitting next to me, who happened to be Barry holding his phone. When it fell to the floor, the song stopped. I was now breathing heavily and was fully alert.
"Chloe? You're awake!" Barry exclaimed. I let go of his wrist and he picked up his phone as three unfamiliar figures approached me. One figure was in a wheelchair and he spoke:
"Nice to meet you, Chloe, my name is Harrison Wells."
"I'm Cisco Ramon," another introduced.
"And I'm Caitlin," the redhead introduced, holding a clipboard and wearing a lab coat. I could infer she was the one taking care of us.
"And I'm Barry," he introduced. I smiled at him.
"How could I forget those memories?" I asked, reaching up and stroking his cheeks. As I looked at him, I felt something different, as if something changed. I figured it had to do with why I was in a Captain America sleeping state for so long. After a while, I was told I had been given abilities, and found that out for myself not so long after. In a twist of fate, I knew two things: 1) My life was definitely going to change, and 2) This wouldn't be the last I'd see of Barry Allen.
—-—————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed! An update is coming REALLY soon. It's in the late late stages of editing, so it will be edited and revised once more before updating! Thank you for your support, and I'll talk to you soon! -Flashette1 ❤️⚡️