Extra 58: Piano Playing

Thank you for 36K! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------
     I sat and watched as my fingers danced on the keys, playing each note as I wanted. I was taken by the melody of the song and it's like the world around me disappeared. I was too caught up in my playing to see Barry standing in the doorway.
     "When did you learn to play like that? That's amazing!" he asked.
     "Originally I was self taught. I took a class in high school and I've been playing ever since."
       "That's incredible, why have you never told me?"
      "You never asked," I replied. I began playing again and Barry walked over to me. I could feel his eyes watching me as I played.
     "Sit," I said scooting over on my piano chair, allowing Barry to sit next to me. He sat down and looked at the piano like it had been a foreign object. I took his hands and put them on the piano to form the beginning chord. I played it for him and he followed. I then gave him the root note for the left hand and had him play that.
       He was very observant, watching me carefully as I played the rest of the song. He followed and did everything correctly as I taught him. Soon after that we were playing the song together.
-------------------------------------------
Here is a Charry short for you. Barry taught Chloe an instrument, so I thought it would be cute if she did the same. I hope you enjoyed and i'll see you in the next short! -Flashette1
(Current Song Playing- "Goner" by "Twenty One Pilots")
(Confession- I wrote this short in less than 5 minutes)