Extra 139: Cozy and Cocoa

Here is a Christmas short! Happy 25 days of CHARRY Christmas! Below is the picture that this short is based off of. Enjoy! (I don't own the picture. All rights go to the original owner)
-------------------------------------------

     "We've been out here for a while, how about I make some hot chocolate?" I asked Barry as he continued to snuggle with me under the warmth of our blanket

     "We've been out here for a while, how about I make some hot chocolate?" I asked Barry as he continued to snuggle with me under the warmth of our blanket. We were currently watching "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town." We were enjoying the warmth of our fireplace, as well as the company and warmth of eachother. The twins were asleep, and Barry and I charished our alone time.  I tried to loosen from Barry's grasp, but he only held me closer.
    "Alright..." Barry finally said in protest. He sighed before loosening his grip on my waist and I lifted the blanket from my lap. I proceeded to walk in the kitchen before I was stopped. "But hurry back," Barry whined. I looked back at my husband, who was sprawled out on the couch as if he was a little kid. "Bar Bar needs his cuddles." With a quick peck on the forehead, I continued walking in the kitchen, where I prepared my special hot chocolate. I started out by melting chocolate and creating the base for the hot chocolate. I then added milk, cream, and the other special ingredients that created my old family recipe that my mom used to make around the holidays. Before pouring the hot liquid, I grabbed two special mugs out of the cabinet, which I had bought for Barry and I. They were a husband and wife duo set, with a cute Christmas message. One cup read: "all I want for Christmas", and another read: "is you". I took the hot chocolate and poured it into the mugs, adding whipped cream, sprinkles, and a candy cane for peppermint flavor in each cup. When the hot chocolate was set, I carried out a plate of Christmas treats I had made earlier with the delicious drink.
     I carried the food out into the living room as Barry continued to watch my favorite Christmas movie.
     "Here you go, Bar," I said, holding out the mug in my right hand. Barry accepted my offer, taking the cup in his hands and savoring the warmth. I then placed the plate I was holding on the coffee table, and sat back down next to Barry.
     "Thank you, Chlo," Barry said, turning to face me. "And I'm loving the mugs," he said, pointing to the matching message written on his cup. "How did you know you were my Christmas wish?" He asked with his famous Barry Allen grin. I poked his dimple. 
     "I'm already yours," I replied, leaning over and kissing him softly.
-----------------------------------
DAY FIVE OF CHARRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season, and I hope you enjoyed the short! I will talk to you soon, and updates will be here shortly! Thank you for your patience.
-Flashette1 ⚡️❤️