Extra 99: Scary Scenario

"Barry, we shouldn't be here right now......it's late at night....midnight to be exact. You've seen all the newspaper articles about this place...."
     "Relax, what's the worse that could happen?" He said before there was movement and a loud crash.
        "What was that?" I asked nervously. "It could be Foxy...or Chica....or Freddy...."
       "CHLOE! This place has been shut down since after the bite of '87, i'm sure it's fine. No one comes to this place anymore....it's condemned," Barry said before movement was heard again. This time it was closer.
We moved along the corridor with caution to the control room, where a small computer was. Clicking thorough, I could see all the cameras
and all the animatronics.
      "Where's Bonnie?" I asked. "He's not on the cameras. Maybe he's-"
       "For the last time, they're not---Woah!" Barry said almost stumbling out of his chair. He then ran over to the wall and slammed his hand on the door button. "He's right there," Barry whispered as he pressed the light button. Barry waited a few moments and checked the light once more. When Bonnie left, we checked for others.
     "All of them are moving. Chica's in the kitchen, Foxy's still in pirate cove, Freddy is in the corridor and Bonnie is in the party room playing the banjo."
      "Well we're safe. I found a journal from someone who worked here and we've followed every precaution. One I didn't understand though: "Be sure to conserve power.""
      "What? Conserve? Barry!! Why didn't you tell me this? We have 1% left!"
      "I didn't think it had anything to do with this....sorry....." Barry said before everything went black. The doors opened and the lights didn't work. The cameras had been shut down and every animatronic had access to us. I grabbed Barry and did my best to navigate through the dark. I pulled him behind a nearby desk and we waited.
     A song started playing and Freddy's face appeared in the door. It started blinking and I was expecting the worst.
Barry and I were huddled close together, in between the tiny space the desk had to offer. I was practically sitting on his lap.
        Freddy then came over to us and bent his head over the desk. His glowing eyes and loud roar weren't expected, but he then took us to a room we weren't expecting to go: The "Spare Parts" room........
-----------------------------
Here's a short for you! Thank you for everything! Thank you for 60K!
**Should I do FNAF shorts for all the games, including Sister Location?**