Extra 25: Finding Out The Gender

Thank you for 9K reads on this book. Here is a short for you and this will be before Ezra was born. Enjoy!
-----------------------
       Barry and I had a doctors appointment for the baby. But instead of the Doctor telling us the gender at the office, we were going to do something special. We were going to invite everyone over to our house and have a balloon delivered with "sparkles" in it. We are going to pop the balloon and the gender color will be inside. It will be a surprise to us and everyone else.
       We went to the appointment and everything was fine. After the appointment, we had to come up with a plan for everything and we had to decide what we were going to get for the "party".
      I made a list with Barry on the way to Walmart and we had everything set before we headed in. Barry and I split up and got everything on the list that we needed. He got a few things for himself of-course.
        When we got home, we set everything up and made sure that we had a slushy for Cisco.
        Around 4 everyone arrived and we didn't do the balloon until later.
     After all the laughing, dancing, joking, and talking, we decided it was time to do the balloon.
        "Now you're propably wondering what the gender is and we don't even know. That's why we have this," I said pointing to the doorway where Barry was walking in with the balloon. "Inside are sparkles which will tell us the babies gender. Are you ready?" I asked them.
      "YES!" They all chorused.
      "Okay, okay," I said walking over to it with a pin. Barry had one as well and we popped it together. Barry and I closed our eyes as we were showered in sparkles. We opened our eyes together and saw the blue sparkles on and around us. Our eyes began to tear up and we hugged eachother tightly. Eventually everyone else joined in and we were all surrounded by blue sparkles.
---------------------------
     Here is another short for you. Slight Charry but mostly just Ezra stuff. More shorts are on the way and I am going to continue the "Familiar Face" series for just a couple more shorts so that should be out soon. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for 9K! See you in the next short! -Flashette1