Extra 90: Biker Boy

Thank you for 1K! Enjoy!
-------------------------
I was currently taking in this gorgeous day. I had a day off from Jitters, my day job, and was walking down the street with my  maltipoo Lily. We were walking by the park and I had my earbuds in. I was letting "Death Of A Bachelor" take me away.
      It was perfect until someone collided with me. And not a runner or walker.....but a biker. His bike flew from under his feet and he fell on top of me. Luckily, I didn't get crushed. But that did leave some awkwardness. My dog Lily then came to my rescue and licked my face like crazy.
"Lily, I'm okay, I'm okay," I said getting up after Barry. He helped me up and I dusted myself off.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, honestly. I'm always a clutz and I can't do anything right. Ever since that night-"
"It's okay, really, I'm fine. Just watch where you're going next time. Okay?"
       "Yeah...."
      "Why were you even going that fast anyway?" I asked.
        "Work. I'm always late and I can't afford to miss another day. If only I was just a little faster-"
        "Well you should get going then."
         "Yeah. What's your name?" He asked.
           "Chloe."
          "Nice to meet you, I'm Barry."
          "I have a feeling I'll be seeing you around, Biker Boy."
-----------------------------
I hope you enjoyed. BOOK 3 IS HERE!! The first chapter is up and thank you for everything! 
-Flashette1