29

For another added bonus, I decided to write a small portion in Caitlin's point of view. I forgot to publish this small event that occurred and it's a big hint for the plot line. Thank you for everything and enjoy!
-Flashette1
----------------------------------------------
Caitlin POV-
      I was up in Chloe and Barry's lab. I was free of my shackles, but not Zoom entirely. He sped into the room, leaving me worried and scared:
       "Hey Cait."
      "I told you not to call me that."
      "Fine, but sometime you will come to terms that you have feelings for me too."
       "I will NEVER have feelings for you."
       "And that's why I'm giving you a choice. You can go and be with your friends, but I will show you as much mercy as I will with them. And if you stay with me, I'm assuming you're on my side......I don't want to keep my friends waiting," he said. I sat in thought as he sped away. My thoughts were clouded by the repeated screaming of: "OUR WORLD," and it sounded like there was a lot of people chanting. I didn't know what Zoom was planning, but it made my decision harder to make. I was torn between what I should have done. But I made my decision and hoped that it was the right one.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed that added short. I'm going to go back to Chloe's point of view and this is going to be a chapter not content based. Thank you! -Flashette1
----------------------------------------------
Chloe POV (Small Lemon)
      Barry and I spent a lot of time talking these few days. Captain gave us a few days off because of our hard work, and Cisco and Caitlin have handled the meta situation. We still go out when it's time, but they try to handle things until they can't.
Barry and I were currently sitting on the couch chatting:
      "Do you believe him?" Barry asked me.
       "About Wally and Jessie being metas? I don't know. Possibly."
       "But how?"
        "Well, she suffered from the same conditions we did. We were in a coma after our accident. And since she was hit with matter from the explosion, she could possibly be one. You saw how it affected Tony when he came back to life. Maybe it gave her powers. Wally too."
      "I guess you have a point. Now, what to do on our day off....."
       "Don't even think about it Mr Allen."
         "Aww, c'mon. It's our day off and we haven't had some alone time."
        "What about after hours? You know, when we're done working."
       "But we never relax. C'mon. They are handling the meta situation. Relax," Barry said putting his hand on my leg. I hit his hand away and he looked away from me.
      "Fine," he said standing up off the couch. He stood up looking at me and I don't know what came over me, but I stood up to meet him after a few seconds of thinking. I stared into his eyes for a second before crashing my lips into his. He smiled into the kiss and kissed back with more hunger and passion. We would occasionally stop to take a breath, but our lips barely moved away from eachother. I had my hands around Barry's neck and he had his hands around my waist. His grip got tighter with every kiss. I don't know how, but before things got too heated, I found myself being carried to our room and being placed on the bed gently, still receiving kisses from my adorkable Barry who was soon going to be my husband.
      I found myself in Barry's arms. I traced my fingers along his abs and got a smile from him. I got up and put one of Barry's shirts on. It smelt like him, and it wrapped my nose in his scent as I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I saw that I had multiple messages from Cisco. I opened them and replied back. I told him that we'd be on our way.
     I ran upstairs and managed to get Barry out of bed. He changed and got everything ready to head over to S.T.A.R Labs while I did the same for myself.
      "We told you that we would text you if we needed you. And of course the one time you didn't answer. What were you up to.......oh....I see....." Cisco said smirking.
      "It's not wha-"
      "It is exactly. Well, since you were doing........that........we had to come up with some ways of our own to stop this meta. This meta has the ability to control the elements."
       "When was she first discovered?" I asked.
       "Earlier today. But we wanted to alert you ahead of time. What we wanted to talk to you about was increasing your speed. We still have that device you can use. The smaller version was destroyed in the explosion, but this works," he said holding up the device. Barry and I sped into our suits and he handed Barry another before we both put them on. It lit up blue and we were ready to run.
     We sped all around the city until a blue portal opened up and we were transported.
     We were suddenly in an unfamiliar place and a girl was falling from a tall building. I sped faster and caught her. We sped her to an open field and we placed her down. I don't know why we brought her there because it was in the middle of nowhere. It must have been just a result of getting used to our powers again.
        "Thank you for savi-another superhero?" The young girl asked.
       "What now?" I asked Barry.
         "Who are you?" She asked us.
        "We're the Flashes." I looked at her and noticed that she hadn't heard of us.
       "Guardians of Central City? It doesn't ring a bell....I thought every one in Central City knew about us."
       "Central City? Where is that? This is National City. And last I knew, Supergirl had everything covered here in National City."
        "Who now?" Barry and I asked looking at each other.
---------------------------------------
      Thank you for everything. I hope you enjoyed the added Caitlyn point of view. I also hope you like this content-ish based chapter. I know it's a little late to add this event, but I am going to continue to write the Supergirl Flash crossover for this book. If you would like to see that, please comment and let me know. I also am planning on doing a third book that will follow the 3RD season of The Flash. This crossover that is in progress will be a crossover to my Supergirl book with all those other characters. Thank you for 8K! I'll talk to you next time!
-Flashette1