Extra 73: Gym

Thank you for 41K! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------
I was currently at home. Barry went to the gym so I was home alone....well except for my dog. I was sitting with her on the couch. I pet her as I watched "Miraculous Ladybug."
It was silent until my phone buzzed. I read the lock screen to see one message from Barry: "Attatchment One Image" it read. I slid my hand across the screen and typed in my password to see the picture Barry sent me:

 I slid my hand across the screen and typed in my password to see the picture Barry sent me:

"Just finishing up at the gym babe, I'll be home soon," the caption read. I drooled at the sight of it and stared at it for a couple seconds. I quickly snapped out of my daze and responded: "Okay. See u soon! 😘". I then clicked the lock button and redirected my attention to the tv. But as I watched I couldn't stop thinking about that photo.....Barry's muscles....the fact that he's mine.....all for me....... At that moment, Barry burst through the door. He was covered in sweat and he had his bag over his shoulder.
"Must've been a pretty intense workout. We can run at superhuman speeds and you still managed to work up a sweat."
"Yeah it was...." Barry chuckled. "What are you up to?"
"Not much. Just watching Miraculous."
"You really like that show, huh?" Barry asked.
"Yeah. I'm gonna throw your clothes in the laundry, I'll be right back," I said before grabbing Barry's gymbag and taking it into the laundry room.

Barry POV-
"Let's check the list for today, shall we?" I asked as I strolled over to the couch and picked up Chloe's phone. I entered her passcode (our anniversary) and was shocked by what I saw. It was the picture I sent her from the gym today. But it was zoomed in on my muscles......

Chloe POV-
"What are you doing?" I asked rushing over to Barry, who was holding my phone.
"Checking the To Do list for today. The better question is: What were you doing with the picture of me from the gym?"
"Uh...nothing...." I covered.
"Really?" Barry asked showing it to me. It had been zoomed in and I blushed.
"Okay, I was looking closely at it. You had a bug on you."
"On my bicep? I don't think so. You were looking at my muscles. Do you think they're hot?" Barry asked me throwing the phone onto the couch and flexing. My knees turned to jelly at the sight of him and I didn't know how to respond. I had no words. But I could feel my cheeks heat up.
"Do I have to answer honestly?" I asked him as I wobbled over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he replied:
"100%"
"Okay......I think they're incredibly sexy....and I almost just collapsed to the floor."
"Do you? Is that what they do to you?" He asked flexing again. I could feel my cheeks turn a brighter red and could barely make out my next words. I stuttered....
"Y-yes.....and I think that only adds to your a-attractiveness."
"Does it really? Barry asked flexing harder. His muscles bulged and I was at a loss for words. He knows how I get when he does that and he was teasing me now.
"You think I'm attractive?"
"Yes," I replied kissing him. He kissed back harder and I pulled away.
"What was that?" Barry asked.
"You want to play dirty. Two can play at that game," I said running upstairs. Barry caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He planted a passionate kiss on my lips before whispering in my ear:
"I may have gotten a workout this morning but I'm ready for round two."
----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for 41K! I hope you enjoyed and i'll see you in the next short! -Flashette1