Extra 67: Fading Fast

Barry and I were now both tied up. I had been out for a couple hours and I noticed my captor was gone.
"Barry?" I asked. He shot up from his sleep and noticed me.
"Chloe."
"Barry, I'm so sorry. I didn't want you to come and save me. I would have rather it been me than you."
"I had to come. And I would rather it be me than you."
"But he really wants me. He wants to see you in pain so it hurts me. I'm the real reason why you're here. All because of-"
"I came by choice. I wanted to come and-"
"Shut up!" Our captor said as he burst through the door. "I told you both not to speak. Anyways, since you're both awake this is when the fun begins."
"What do you mean?" I asked. My captor ignored my comment and untied me. He dragged me out to the hall and gave me a talk. I didn't like the idea but Barry and I would both die if I didn't. We came back in a few minutes later. Barry stared at me as I entered the room and I stopped in front of him. I hesitated for a second before I spoke:
"I don't love you.........I never did......." I could see the pain in his eyes as the words left my mouth. It broke my heart to see Barry this way and more that I just said those words. I wouldn't do that to him but I had to or we both would have been killed.
Tears fell from Barry's eyes shortly after and I felt some fall from my own. My captor then grabbed me forcefully and pushed me against the wall next to Barry. He began to kiss me and I pushed him off.
"Get off her you sick Bastard!" Barry yelled as the mystery man lunged at him.
"Watch how you talk to me," he said before slapping Barry across the face. A shriek left my lips as the man changed direction and came to me. He grabbed a stake off the table and jabbed me with it. This time he wasn't teasing and dug it into my abdomen. Barry yelled out and I fell to the floor. I felt the blood rush to the wound and my shirt began to soak up the blood. My heart was pounding in my ears and I was losing consciousness fast.
--------------------------------
PART 3-
Thank you for 40K! More shorts are on the way and I'll see you in the next one. -Flashette1