We will be who we are (Loki & Reader)

Hey! I just wanna say, thank you to all of you, especially the one who always commenting and very generous to push the star button down there! I finally reached 2k votes! Yaay! (Yesh, not so awesome like others who got 2k vote with only 14 parts) I love you guys so much and again thank you! Oh warning, this one contain spoilers for IW! Enjoy!

"
This is the Asgardian refugee vessel. We are under assault. I repeat, we are under assault.

Requesting aid from any vessel within range... Our crew is made of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here.

This is not a war craft, I repeat, this is not a war craft.

"

The moment both (Y/N) and Loki saw the battleship, she knew that it is the end. He had come to fulfill his promise.

No barren moon.

No place to hide.

You will long for something as sweet as pain.

Who would have thought, that Laufey, sired a pair of twins. Who would have thought that the All-Father took both in? Who would have that one was cast to the lowly servant and one was welcomed into the royal family.

Who would have thought they will meet and stick together?

Unconsciously she fumbled for his brother 's hand, gripping it tight as she tried to calm her erratic heart.

Loki looked at her with the corner of his eyes and squeeze.

It is alright, I am here. I am here.

Who would have thought that she jumped after him when he had given up on life, of Asgard.

Who would be smart enough to ask what happen during the time they both disappeared, to know what had transpired in the Void?

Who would have thought that he does not willingly become the puppet of the biggest puppeteer in the universe?

With it's sick, twisted mind to make things right by wiping half of the universe and secretly hoping to court Death?

Thor, the newly crowned King of ashes stood with his back straight, casting a wary look towards the incoming ship.

Unidentified.

It happened in a flash. The sudden opening of portal. The sudden fire and attack.

Metal bend around, elevated in the air before it crumbled, turning into shards of metal with sharp point. They embedding themselves into the flesh of the remaining Asgardian.

They were civilians, children. What could they do, how can they defend themselves?

How is this their fate?

They just watched their home obliterated into nothingness, the hollow ache was still there.

It was a mass massacre.

There were four of them.

She knew who they are. They knew who they are.

Thor, poor brother screamed in pain. Watching in people being slaughtered in front of him. Tue remaining of the Asgardian, slumping down the cold hard metal. Their warm, red blood slowly painting the floor into another shade.

Rage pulsed into the King of Asgard, valiantly he fight the Black Order.

The mortal, bless him, raging out into the beast before of the children of Thanos slammed it like a fly. Stunning it.