Gone? But I'm here~ (Thranduil x Reader)

Forgive me if it's not to your satisfactory, UndeadSisters

"Ah, you never stop are you? Like a cute obedient caterpillar." You giggled at the man who was hiding in the shadow.

"I thought you already stop all of this..." he stepped into the pale moonlight that gracing the hateful, dark world. His hand waved at the syringes that scattered on the uneven concrete. " madness."

With a half lidded eyes you eyes him. Ah, your little sweet boy toy, trying his best to save you from this consuming darkness of the world.

You tutted .

"Stop that Thranduil darling, what is the usefull of the world without the little touch of madness?"

A grin that more like a show of teeth bloomed on your face. Your bangs slowly fell forward and framed your sickly pale face.

"People are so... boring. Dull. Too...what is that word?" You tapped your index fingers to your eyeball. Creating a wet sound, but you could care less. Pain is a bliss in life.

"Ah, normal."

~*~

He was worried about his friend that he came contact with back in the uni. She was one of the most charming person he ever met. Posh, but polite. She was the top student, loved by all.

But there was something about her he couldn't put his finger on. He noticed that she loved to sit by herself mumbling under her breath. Since the first time he saw her, he'd been kept in tabs about her. He thought that she was one of the socially awkward students and yet she mingled with others like they known her since her very existence.

And then she became one of his friends. He didn't know why she always stucked by his side. But for once, he didn't mind someone clinging to him.

They became best friends.

Blud.

Companion.

Partners.

They did everything together.

Until that day.

He found her in one of the dose house near the Great Thames River. Lying side by side with a red haired junkie. Howling and cackling like he just told them one of the greatest joke in the world.

Her voice high pitched when she talked to him. Like she had just inhale a smoke of helium.

"What did you take (Y/N)?" His voice shook as his heart thumping loudly in his chest as he tried to fought the fear that crept into his being.

The boy, the junkie by her side pulled her into a tight embrace. Nuzzling his dirty oily nose into the crook of her neck.

"Jus...juz a bet cocaine. " he didn't even believe her a bit. The state she was in showing that she was high as a kite.

"What else?" He stressed his words.

She picked a dart and threw it to one of the balloons that hung on the wall. It popped loudly. Red liquid bursted out of the outstretched rubber. Dripping down the wall like blood.