Piece by Piece (Thranduil/Reader)

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʀᴇϙᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ YasMine777511

"Absolutely not."

Silence that hung in the air was so thick. It made her heart thumped even louder than before.

"You'll make a hole on the carpet with your pacing." He said in a deadpanned tone.

She abruptly stop her pacing and spun on her heels to glare at him. Fire and unspoken threats behind her piercing eyes.

"You can't just do that to me Adar!" Her voice went to another octave, indicating that she was not pleased with him. Not one bit.

"I'm not a-" her hand flailing in the air in a frustrated manner. Eyes wild as she shook her head.

"I'm not one of your products, your swords or your gems that you could just trade me!"

The ellon sighed. He rubbed his throbbing head before he looked at his daughter in the eye. Silently pleading for her to understand.

"(Y/N), this is important for-"

She cut her off before he could finish that sentence. She normally not this rude but she will fight for her life. She won't let her father get any funny thought, thinking that she just an obedient child that will follow him to hell.

"Important for your business, yes I know! You rubbed that," she jabbed her index finger to him.

"In my face for like, you know, forever! You tell me that, for every damn second of my life! What am I to you?!"

Tears threatened to spill out, she took a shaky breath, hands clenching into fists by her side.

"You couldn't just do this to me. Without my permission. This is no small matter Adar." She sounded resigned at the end. She knew that whatever she said, it won't change his mind.

"I am sorry (Y/N), but this is for the best." If he had any remorse, he sure didn't put it in his apology.

"Just...just leave me alone Adar." She turned her back on him.

Her father put a hand on her shoulder, the familiar weight does not give it usually comfort to her.

Her body started shaking when the door finally closed. Sobs climbed on her throat, spilling out of her lips.

"A month. In just a month and I had to marry someone that I don't even know."

~•~

"Are you...are you sure about this?"

He kept his hooded eyes casted on the floor. He had been thinking about this for a while, and he thought, what could go wrong. This is the only way be could get away from the manic elleth that trying to marry him.

He knew about (F/N). He's the only elven merchant that sells good to the other races without any prejudice. He heard stories of his daughter, the gem in the family. The only remaining gem.

When (F/N) came asking for help, they broke a deal. He had promised his daughter if he failed to pay for the loan that had been given to him in a span of time.

It disgust him that the elf sign the deal of handing his daughter without any further thoughts. Well, that was not his problem to be meddle with. A promise is a promise.

Being the Chief Executive Officer of Erin Lasgalen, he need to keep with the demand of the society. With his company rising in the world of jewelry and weponary.
His company was the major company that sells out ancient type of weapon. They lived in the world full of technology but the elves still honouring their old custom. Fighting with swords and bows.