Massage (Thranduil x Reader)

Thranduil sat languidly on his throne. His ambassadors kept nagging him. Babbling about this and that. The guards kept yelling about spiders and orcs. He was getting tired of it. Century by century, he always heard the same things. It's all because of this damned duty of a King. He was so sick of it. He wished he could turn back time and make sure that his father hadn't died back then. That way he could continue being a prince and enjoy the nature. No need to worry about the kingdom, about the spiders, or the orcs, or the paper work.

It was late evening when he felt that he couldn't stand it anymore. He took off the rest of the and walked to his shared chamber. It was a wonder that his wife didn't visit him today. Usually she would come join him and serve him wine, and talk with him to make his day more bearable. But not today apparently. The guards all bowed their heads as he passed by.

When he thought about that, Legolas too did not send his report to him, in his stead he had sent Tauriel the captain of the guard. Weird indeed.

His thoughts flew to his wife again. How her eyes shine under the sun, sparkling and full of joy. How her laugh echoed like thousand of bells. How silky her (h/c) locks were when he ran his fingers through her hair. He sigh in remembrance . Just thinking about his beloved wife made his heart flutter. It felt like there were butterflies in his stomach, but before he can reach his room, he heard his wife's voice.

"Ah! Valar...more Legolas. More."

"Wait Nana. Give me time to adjust to myself."

"Use the oil Legolas. It's easier that way."

"Fine. I thought you hate to use that oil." Legolas grumbled.

"Just do it."

His heart skipped a bit. Thousands of possibilities ran through his mind of what could be going on in there. And only one thing that fit the situation.

You betrayed him.
You betrayed him to be with your own son.
Incest. Incest.

How can you do this to him?!

Thranduil's legs rooted to the floor, he couldn't move. He didn't know what to do. It felt like the world around him crumbled under his feet. Swallowed him whole. He loved you. He loved you so much. He was willing to trade his life for you. He was willing to do anything for you. But this is what he got. This is what you repay him with.

"There! Harder! Legolas! Harder!"

"Nana! I-I can't!"

"Valar, Legolas, just do it!"

"Nana, hold on!!"

"Legolas!!!"

He couldn't stand it anymore, so he kicked the room open.

"T-Thranduil?!"

"What are you doing?!"

Thranduil ripped you off of the bed, leaving Legolas sitting there in shock. Blinded by his rage, Thranduil started hitting you repeatedly. You tried to block his attacks, but he was far too strong for you. Legolas tried to run to your defence but Thranduil threw him across the room.

"Legolas!" You screamed. "What are you doing Thranduil?! Hitting your son like that!"

Thranduil eyes wide. "What am I doing?! You! What are you doing?!"

Your eyes narrowed in anger. "What am I'm doing?! You-" before you can finished your words he cut you off sharply.

"How can you have sex with your own son?!"

And that make your anger burnt away.

"Sex?" You asked him. You were confused by his sudden declaration.

"Yes!"

"Do we looks like we're having sex Melleth nin?" You asked him softly, trying not to anger him further. You finally understood what was causing him to act like this.

That was when Thranduil came to his senses. He looked over your form. You were fully clothed, there were no love bites on you. There wasn't a hair out of place. Nothing was wrong.

His face flooded red.

'You fool!' He scolded himself.

"But-but you, I heard-" he flustered.

You just laughed at his reaction. "That Thranduil...was...massaging. Legolas was massaging me." You walked to Legolas and rubbed his bruised cheek. Kissing it softly.

"But...but...that sound."