Will you? (Loki x Reader)

You squinted your eyes. Sunlight shone on your face,stirring you from your deep slumber. Something cool wrapped tightly around your waist. And something buried itself to your chest. Suddenly you remember that Loki was sleeping with you. Blood rushed to your face. Turn it into deep red.

Slowly you stroke his cheek. So smooth and so beautiful. His eyes fluttered slowly but then stop. He fall into his sleep again. Out of control,a smile bloom on your face. He's so cute. Even though you didn't want to admit it. Slowly and carefully you unwrapped yourself from the tangle Loki made. Slipped from the bed,you headed to your main bathroom. Filling the tub with water,you start to put off all of your clothes.

"Ah!" Suddenly someone clamped your mouth. You struggled to be released but failed.

A deep velvet voice whispered. Too close to your ears.

"Who said you can get out of the bed?" He purred. He let go of your mouth. You spun around and glared playfully at him.

"Loki! Stop doing that. You're giving me a heart attack." You continue put off your clothes and folded them neatly.

"Love what you see?" Knowing that Loki were staring at you,unblinking.

He quickly compose himself and cleared his throat.

"Now Loki,be a good boy and get out of here!" You pushed him out of the bath.

"But love,I want to-" you quickly cut him off.

"No. And no. Stop that." Out of the blue he vanished and appeared behind you.

"No love. I'm bathing with you." He looked at you with a puppy face. His emerald eyes widened and his brows lowered. Lips trembled slightly.

"Aww..." you cooed. Loki internally smirking,knowing that you fell for it.

"Alright Loki..."

He smile. "Thanks darling."

But he was met with a bottle of body shampoo.

"OUT!"

************************

"Oh Lowkey lowkey loookey." You smile. You swung your laced hands. Loki rolled his eyes to your childish acts. But that's why he love you. Sometimes so naive to a certain things. And he didn't want you to loose that.

He walked with you to a park that you never went to. And that is so full of people. And you notice that all of them are couples.

"Uh...Loki?"

He tilted his head and look you.
"Yes honey?"

"This place." Your face start to burn. "It's,full of, ahem, couples..."

He just smirked at you. Raising an eyebrow he said, "well yes. If it not it's won't be a romantic place." Then he winked.

Damn it.

He then led you to the ice skating place. Renting two pairs of skate shoes,he slowly crouch down and slipped your foot into the shoes. Lacing them in a slow motion while staring into your eyes. It's didn't make your blushed go away instead adding them.

His lips move in sensual way and that make you gulped. You turned your head away and you swear you can heard him chuckle.

Both of you went to the ice arena and slowly make your way. Loki held your arms securely and dragged you forward. You too skate with him and soon both of you skates in joy. Loki, held you waist and spin you.

"Loki!!!" You shriek. Afraid of fall.

"Hush love. Look at me." You did as he asked. You look at him and soon you smile. Loki decide to close the gap between you by kissing you passionately.

The world seem to stop. You and Loki deepened your kiss while both of you still spinning in embrace. You can heard other people wooing and cheering.

When both of you apart,you can see a faint blush on Loki's face. Loki fall to one knee and held your hand. Looking up at you with a serious face.

"Loki? Hey,come on. What are you doing? Get up. People are looking!" You hissed at him.

With a wave of his hand,flower petals fall from the skies.

"Y/N M/N L/N. You are the joy of my heart. The light of my darkness. The flower of my life."

What's wrong with him?

A girl shriek in joy as the other person shushed her.

"Oops sorry."

Loki continue.

"It's been years we've been together. And I think it's time for us to end our relationship as a couple." Your eyes widened.

Is he decided to leave you?
Tears started welling in your eyes as you thought about that. You love him. You want to be with him. And he want to break with you?!

But what Loki was holding broke you out your misery.

"Y/N,will you marry me?"
Tears stream down your eyes. Not tears of sadness but of joy. He want to end the relationship between you to make a new relationship with you. Not as a boyfriend but as a husband!

"Lo-loki. Oh god. Yes,yes. Yes! Yes forever Loki!" You cried. He smile tearfully and slowly slipped the emerald ring to your finger.

"I love you Y/N."

"And I love you Loki."

And he dipped for another sweet love. The crowd cheers.

This is the best day of your life.