Memories (Thranduil X Reader)

Inspired by 7 Years by Lukas Graham.

Seriously, I'm having a writer block right now. So I'm gonna just make a story based on the songs I like. And elaborate them a bit. If you have any song that you interested to make them a one-shot, please do tell me. I'll do my best.

Once I was seven years old,
My mama told me,

"(Y/N)! " You mom called out for you from the kitchen.

"Yes Mama!" You answered her and sprinted down to the kitchen.

Go make yourself some friends,
Or you'll be lonely.

Once I was seven years old.

"(Y/N) honey." She knelt to your height and put her hands on your shoulders. Her face full with concerned.

"What are you doing in your room?" She asked you.

"Hmm.." you hummed and tilted your head a bit. Giving her an innocent look. "I was reading."

She laughed. But it sounded strained. "That's good dear. But you need to go out sometimes. It's not healthy to stay in your room all the time."

"But why mama?"  "Because you can have friends to play with. Don't you want friend?"

"I want!" You answered excitedly.

"Then you should go out and play!"

"Okay Mama!"

It was a big, big world,
And we thought we were bigger,
Pushing each other to the limits,
We will learning quicker

That's when you met Thranduil. The son of a corporate. Well...it's easier to call him rich boy.

You were walking to the park and your little bunny hat flew away due to the harsh cold wind. You shrieked as you tried to reach for your hat.

"Ack!" You heard someone exclaimed in shock from behind.

You spun around to see who is the unfortunate person to be smacked by your hat.

It was a boy with long blond hair flying softly. Following the wind motion. He was holding your bunny hat in his small chubby hand as he rubbed his now red face.

The way his hair flying gracefully around him made your heart beat faster. As if your heart was waiting for the moment to burst out of your chest. His place golden hair starkly contrast with his porcelain skin. And the red spot around his nose just made him look cuter. He was wearing a baby blue fur coat that reach his knees along with a knee length boot. A pair of dark blue gloves and a scarf around his neck.

He looked like an angel.

'He...he's so adorable.' you squealed in your head.

You ran toward him and apologised.

"I'm so sorry! The...my hat just flew off my head! I'm sorry!" You bowed your head a bit.

The boy in front of you opened up his eyes, revealing icy blue orbs with tinted of silver and green in them.

'so... beautiful...'

The boy cracked a small smile and handed you your hat. You took it with a blush visible in your face. When your hand touched his, you felt a tingling sensation crawled up your hand.

You quickly turned your head away and wear your hat hastily. Carefully avoiding him from seeing your blush.

"Hello miss. My name is Thranduil. Nice to meet you." A soft sweet voice greeted you. He offered you a hand to shake. Your eyes widened as you heard his voice. It's so soft... Slowly you took his gloved hand and shakes it.