Just another one

He sat there unmoved. Dirt and mud caked under his nails. Dried blood on his cloth and face. Jaw bruising and shoulder dislocated. His eyes couldn't blink properly. It was swollen and it was dark purple.

"This is a foolish act. I knew it." He muttered under his breath.

He regretted his action on following Thor to embark his so call journey. Thor insisted on going to Alfheim, searching for some beasts to be slay. And they ended up being tricked by the elves who knew their intention on coming to their realm.

The beasts that Thor wanted to slay actually a herd of trolls. A creature that better left unprovoked. The elves already tried so hard not to disturb any of those ugly trolls, for the trolls known for destruction.

" Make haste brother! It just a few yards away from here!"

Loki just frowned and eyes darted here and there. " I have a bad feeling about this Thor. Let us go home."

Volstagg barked out a laugh. While Fandral and Sif snorted. Hogun as the usual, looking uninterested.

"Don't tell me that you already pissed your pants Loki." Jabbed Fandral.

His frown deepened. Not liking even the slightest Fandral's joke.

"It is not the matter whether I already pissed my pants or not Fandral. I feels presences since we set foot into this realm." And it's not a good sign.

"So you not denying that you wet your pants?"

Struck!

Lightning.

Thor!

The group broke out into a run when they heard thunder booming at the east of the wood. Hideous shrieking sounded. It seemed that Thor had sneaked from them when they were busy taunting Loki.

The sight was not pretty. Trolls came to them with ball of poisonous mud in hands. Bubbly and smelt like orc's feces.

"Thor! Stop it!" Loki yelled. Hoping that Thor will heed his call.

Unfortunately, a ball of mud landed on Thor's arm. Burning his skin. He hissed in pain before he went on a killing spree. Thus provoking the trolls and sending the warrior three and Sif into a massive and amazing fight.

They were smiling and laughing as they killed the trolls. Loki went rigid. Shiver ran down his body. The presences he felt earlier were getting closer. And they have massive energy reserved resided in them.

The elves!

Loki knew the elves rules just like the back of his hands. And one of the most grievous rule not to be broke is,

Never go into the trolls territory.

"And here I am, chained to the (rhythm XD) floor." He huffed as he tried to wipe the blood that ran down his nose.

Suddenly a clinking of metal sounded from a far. His eyes widened for a friction before they returned to normal. His mind started guessing.

'Is it another prisoner coming?'

The sound of the clinking chains and footsteps were louder than before. Signaling him that they were closer to his cell. He waited in anticipation, eager to see who was going to be with him in that accursed place.

The footsteps he heard saying that there were three people in total. He assumed that two guards and one prisoner.

But he didn't thought that he will see this as a prisoner.