Myosotis

PROLOGUE

She slumped onto the cold hard ground. The harsh and freezing wind was unforgiving to those who are weak. Even the beasts scared of such storm. The ice cage that trapped her won't budged even with it being hit by the strong strong.

Scars and wounds littered through her skin. Some already faded into a pale white scars and some still bleeding. Coloured in angry red and sickly purple green. Frozen blood clung to her skin. Nails broke and some missing.

She does not cold.

She's not.

Her heritage preventing her from dying in the cold, ruthless realm. Instead she felt hot. Like a molten lava flowed through her veins, into her heart and brain. Hatred boiled in her heart. Bubbly and releasing a poisonous smoke.

'He lied.'

Fists clenched and unclenched.

'He lied to me.'

Eyes blazed in the dark.

'He said that he won't forget me.'

"Myotosis held no true meaning..." She whispered into the dark before a huge energy bursted out from her.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE...

This is a sneak peak of the next short fic I'm going to do. Much much later. So you guys can choose which of the two characters which are Loki or Thranduil to be the main character. So comment your choice!

This work is mostly consist of well...as I did in the past few stories is...angsty. And totally FEELING! Yup! Gore, blood? And yes...I'm so into that.