xxxiv. irl // instagram

En başından başla

That's how they ended up here. With Mr. Loftner in his office trying to figure out what to do with the girl in the other room.

"Okay, okay," Daniel says, holding down the mic button so Indie can here him. "Why not..."

He presses a few buttons then suddenly music starts playing. He fists bumps the air.

"Aye! I'm getting a hang of this!"

Indie laughs before getting prepared to sing here heart out; again.

"I think we got it!" Aaron shouts as he suddenly burst into the room, knocking Indie off her feet.

Daniel stops the music and glances over the board to see if the girl was alright. She gives him a thumbs up and stands back on her feet. She walks into the room with them.

"Got what?"

"The deal."

••

"Concert?"

"Tour?"

"Now?"

Aaron excitedly nods, the frown that had been stained on his face had disappeared and as replaced with a wide grin.

"Tour is a thing for the future," He begins to explain to the two. "But for now an opening gig is was you guys needed, so I got you the best."

Indigo tilts her head to the side, confused. The best?

"Drake is gonna be their opening act?" She asks and Daniel covers his mouth to hide his laugh.

Aaron's smile falters and he looks at her and deadpans.

"No," He blandly says with a shake of his head as his smile comes back. "You, Indigo Evans will be the opening act for the next Why Don't we concert and so forth."

Next thing you know, Indie is tackling Daniel in an excited hug as she squeals in excitement. She sits up and starts clapping her hands together.

"I'm gonna be your opening act..." she mumbles to herself as though she couldn't believe it. "I'm gonna be your opening act!"

Daniel laughs freely at her reaction. Aaron rolls his eyes and checks his watch. Before he can speak, Indigo pops up and grabs him in an awkward hug. He simply pats her back before pushing her away.

"Thank you so much, Aaron!" She squeals, taking her place back besides Daniel. "You have no idea how much it means to me!"

"It's Mr. Loftner," he corrects, slipping on his shades. "But your welcome. Start practicing and find a song. I'll see you next week."

Indigo turns to Daniel after Aaron leaves. He was video taping her and her widening grin. She squeals and jumps towards the camera, making him laugh and end the video with it shaking. He sends it to his snap story before grabbing her again and hugging her tightly.

Daniel kisses her forehead.

"You did it bubs," he whispers as they rock back and forth. "You made it big."

••

seaveydaniel, taemae, and 129,301 others@indie

@indie.evans: something big
Tagged: @whydontwemusic

comments disabled

••

"You know how awesome you are?"

Indigo just laughs at the blue eyed boy as they enter the warm Starbucks. It wasn't very crowded except for a college students studying. They walk up to the register.

"Hello pretty one, what can I get you?" The barista asks, his voice having a familiar sly ring to it.

Indigo looks up.

Her eyes widen and her heart quicks. The untouched bruises and scars on her body suddenly began to throb.

All the pain.

All the hurt.

It all can flooding back.

Nobody ever gets a break. One moment everything seems alright. Then next, he walks in like it was his story.