4.7 ♘ The Colours Are Gone, But We Are Still Here

[ how unfortunate, i have a cold when i'm about to finish my book ! this chapter kinda sucked and it's one of the last ones, too

[ how unfortunate, i have a cold when i'm about to finish my book ! this chapter kinda sucked and it's one of the last ones, too. noooo ]

Enid and Mikey did very little to help him out of his sickness. They chattered animatedly the entire way up and peeked over the edge of the pod to have a glimpse of what was going on down there. Mikey reported the whole thing.

    "They are getting close, the weird guy and the other even weirder guy."

    "The gentleman is Negan and the one who looks like Carl is... I don't really know, who is he?" Enid corrected him then lowered her eyes at Ron, expecting him to answer her question but he was far too gone in his fear of heights.    "Uh... Ron?"

    "He's a pussy for heights" Mikey said and continued his report. "Sophia seems to be handling the situation well, her fingers are moving mad quickly--"

    "Oh yeah. Just close your eyes and imagine you're on a meadow orrrr i don't know, which places do you fancy, Ron?" Enid suggested, leaning back against the railing with one leg angled on the seat to get close as possible to it. "The view is actually pretty lit, you should come over here and watch before it's all gone"

    "Nnnnthanks" Ron sputtered, the acid taste had already leaked into his mouth and it was painful holding back his vomit but he didn't dare to stand up and empty himself and risk falling all the way down in the process. Throwing up in the pod wasn't an option either, who knew how long they'd be stuck here?

    "Very close. They are very very close now. Carl took in a fighting stance, does he really think he's bulletproof?" Mikey commented humorous despite the seriousness of it all.   "If I was him i'd be quicker up here after Ron's little sulky scene than you could say big gay faggot gets his butt washed by loads and loads of white slimy cum and getting it licked clean right after from another gay hobo."

    "I think you'd be walking pretty slow anyways since the sentence has quite its length" Enid pointed out, rosing a brow at him.

    "Yeah yeah, you know what i meant tho" Mikey weaved her off.

    "Not really..." Enid mumbled then turned to Ron. "Are you alright over there?"

    "Even better question; are you dating Grimes now?" Mikey threw in which got him a jab from Enid   "They obviously are, idiot." She turned back to Ron "Buddy? You good?"

    "Not really" Ron admitted, he gathered all his strength and perched himself next to Enid, after all he had gotten quite curious himself of what was happening down there.

He craned his neck and peeled his gaze forcefully from the blue painted bench to down over the reeling. Just looking at the scene below felt like his stomach was dropping all the way down there before it hit the pavement with his organs splattering all over it like a balloon filled with water. It was now harder than ever holding back his puke and Enid seemed to witter it because she pulled her arm over his shoulder and patted him sympathetically.