1.5 ❁ Ferris Wheel Lights

The wind beat into the teens faces from all directions, left and right as the hard breezes stole themselves through the opened windows. Ron had been the lucky shotgun, next to Carl who wasn't driving bad, but still bad enough for it to be a rather chilling trip.

Sophia settled in the back row, knees touching and legs crossed at the angles. Reserved, or polite, as she was, she didn't speak a lot, only pointed out for Carl to drive slower or from time to time clarify things that they would do as soon as they arrive - she does the wire business and they keep on the lookout. Admittedly it wasn't that big of a deal, but Ron still felt like he carried a huge responsibility.

"One more curve" Carl declared, spinning the steering wheel to the left with ease

"Wonderful, I am thrilled to see the place you have found within the woods" Sophia spoke with her lips pulled into a slight, decent smile.

"It's not that great, honestly," Ron said to her, holding his hands over his stomach as he felt the ride left it's gift there in the form of a belly ache. Carl wasn't a bad driver, just a wild one. And his thoughts were proved when Carl turned into the last curve, ripping the steering wheel sharply to the left and the car felt like a bumper car at this point.

Sophia's whole body tilted to the window, but she kept the same position with grace and a now forced smile.

The car crashed into a halt and every passenger doubled over, Ron's air pressed out of his lungs from the seatbelt that squeezed into his chest and he almost hit his head on the window. Carl was the only one who seemed unaffected by it, for he was prepared and he just casually unbuckled his seatbelt. "We there"

"Excellent" Sophia gasped, unbuckling her seatbelt as well and checking her polka dot blouse for any wrinkles, exhaling in relief as she found everything laying neatly as before.

"Blondie, you okay?" Carl asked, checking the other boy with his blue eyes darting over him in hectic, when he didn't get an answer he bend over and undid the blonds seatbelt as well. "Blondie"

"I-I'm Fine" Ron muttered, his stomach had an internal ocean inside of it now with the waves resembling the sick.

Carl looked at him then from the looks of the blond he decided to exit the car and walk around it to the passenger seat. And just as the door popped open, Ron's body swung over itself and let out a pool of green right in front of the brunette boy who came for his help.

"Sorry" Carl mumbled, helping the boy to keep his hair out of his face as, his fingers tweezed the steaks between them and his palm held Ron's face with care. "Might not drive too good yet"

"Hmm..." Sophia stepped next to Carl, one foot away from the purging happening and stemmed her hands loosely to her hips as she watched the scene with a wrinkled up face "We should have warned him, it didn't cross my mind that he didn't know,"

"It's..." Ron began and was interrupted by another vomit outbreak "...fine, really"

Carl grabbed the blond under his armpits and helped him out of the car, avoiding stepping into the green pool as he glared over his shoulder and got himself standing over it with wide legs, the only time man-spreading was allowed on Enid's terms.

They entered Lost Jollity and lead Sophia over to the Ferris wheel where she began working the wires enthusiastically, inspecting each and every red and blue of the wires in her hands, the ends were cut off so she found herself tape from god knows where and tried to fix them up. But she also pointed out that working under eyes watching, wasn't her thing and slowed down her process so Carl and Ron decided to walk to the barkeeper whom still resided behind the counter. As always seen cleaning his dirty mugs, who just didn't seem to be getting clean, no matter the scrubbing and polishing.