2.0 ❉ Say Yes

Carl had come back by night again. He didn't need an invitation to feel like he was called nor did he hesitate to lay on Ron's bed like it was his own room. He just did it and nobody stopped him.

Ron had no time to get ready so he laid next to the boy with only his briefs on and he feared that they would dent up, so he simply covered his bottom half with the side of the blanket Carl wasn't laying on.

"So, how are ya?" Carl dropped into the quiet room, and the question stung like bees into his ears. "Good, but you could've told me you'd come back today" he brushed through his wet blond lengths, then crossed his arms over his chest.

Carl peered over and smirked finely "The best things in life are surprises"

Ron snorted "Who said you're the best thing"

"Don't know" the brunette answered, he laid on his side with his hand supporting his head meanwhile the blond cowered internally as the blue eye landed on the spot on the blanket where his crotch was hidden

The air felt thicker, it passed only with effort through Ron's throat. He didn't understand why it was such a big deal to him, he never minded it when Mikey or Enid sat on his bed but with Carl it was a whole other story; Carl Grimes was like a blazing piece of coal and Ron couldn't escape its seducing smell of a wood fire and ash

He stole a gaze to his left and met his icy-blue eye, and immediately, the blond was coaxed from it to move forward. He slithered over the cool blankets and closed the gap between them.

Carl didn't hesitate, and if he did, his next movements didn't show any lack of confidence as he pressed into Ron's lips with his chapped ones and claimed authority over the other boys naked waist with his sweaty hand.

Ron freezed for a moment from the cold cornea on his lust-warmed skin and a little "Ah" escaped his mouth by the brief division of their open mouthed kiss.

The brunette handed this as an summon to keep going, pressing himself on top of the blond without worries if he would squish his inners and shimmied the blanket from the bed. And odd as it was, Ron was relieved the robots wouldn't be able to watch them.

The feel of Carl's pelvic grinding against the blonds crotch teased the underneath of Ron's boxers, rubbing it unintentionally or on purpose, and the brunette knew exactly how he could set his anchor for a hot night within the boy underneath him and he felt no shame in letting the blond whimper from the painful buzzes of lust

Ron's hand slithered under Carl's tight shirt and dug his nails into the dense muscles, and it was almost absurd to him how strong the muscles acted against him as they didn't give under the pressure.

The covers heated up like stoves quickly and the only sound was their wet kisses and clothing rubbing against exposed skin, but then, it all suddenly stopped as the brunette parted their lips and looked at the blond with a hooded eye, gleaming down at his victim of pleasure. Ron didn't understand the sudden halt, he opened his eyes only slowly and felt his stomach tightening from a feeling he could only compare to shame. The room was silent, then, something sounded from farther down and next thing he knew, Carl had produced something out of his pocket and after the noise stopped, he held a green square-shaped thing in front of the blonds confused face who flinched as it reflected all the light surrounding in it.

"Want to...?" Carl asked breathily.

Ron just stared at the shiny thing and he only recognised of what it's purpose truly was after a long moment of panting and heaving his chest against the brunettes. It was a condom. And as soon as he realised that, his hard on answered for him before his mouth could in a way of hardening up noticeably against Carl's and the brunette smirked as he felt it.

"Yes?" Carl asked, but frowned right after and asked another question "Wait, are you a virgin?"

Ron was flooded with an intense storm of nervousness, now that their kisses stopped he actually had time to think "Yeah. You aren't..?"

"No,"

To Ron's disappointment, Carl pocketed the condom back in and looked at him with a warm glimmer of a fireplace in his cold blue eyes, one hand reached up to stroke the blushed cheeks of the blond. "It's okey, first time should be special"
Ron felt like ripping the condom back out of the stupid boys pants but he was overpowered by his breaths and to his embarrassment; he had already nutted and it stuck uncomfortably against his groin

Something warm and soft wrapped around him and it took him a moment to realise that Carl had bend over him to grab the blanket from the ground and cover both of them among it. The blush deepened on his cheeks as the brunette was so close to him, forehead on forehead and legs entangled, one pair naked and the other clothed.

The brunette leaned over, hovering over his lips but didn't kiss him "The kiss..." the open ended question hung in the air for awhile and only after Ron looked up to meet the blue iris, he went on "Was it good dream or nightmare this time?"

The question was unexpected, yet he knew the answer to it right away "Nightmare"

Carl swerved back, visibly perplexed. "What."

The blanket tent became spacier, as the brunette sat up, ready to leave.

"No," Ron yelped, realising only now what he had said and that he had hurt him "No, no, no, it's not that. The kiss was- great, I loved it, but after..."

"You not ready, I know..." Carl leaned against the big pillows.

Ron opened his mouth to say something, to tell him that he was ready, or at least he felt like he was moments before, but the words kept stuck to the back of his throat and he could only stare at the ceiling with his mouth sealed shut while Carl carefully laid his arms around him and tucked his head under his chin

A/N: not toooo happy with that chapter but whatever

Here's a summary of how I've written this:

First sentence- yeah that's kinda good
Second- oh fuck what am I doing
Third- Noooo this shit was supposed to be good
Fourth- omg no what am I writing
Sixth- WTFfFfF WHY DOES ONLY SHIT COME OUTTA MA HANDS
SEVENTH - OK WHat ON EARTH
EIGHTHw - OH HELL NAH WHYS THIS SO BAd
makes break and comes back after cringing
NINTH - OK IMMA JUST DELETE THIS SHIT
...
Idek I might rewrite this, it seems so bad to me cryyyy