0.3 ❊ Wrong

He was nibbling at his nails
Right in front of Ron as he had caught the broader boy in his tracks of stalking him for the third time this week.
They haven't switched words yet,
And this was the closest they had ever stood to each other. Four feet away but Ron still felt like the other boy could hear his heart racing in his chest. He was terribly nervous.
Even though he had prepared this moment every day, pre-made sentences assembled beforehand just in case he would ran out of things to say but unfortunately, he still had forgotten them all.
He searched his brain, for anything. Standing there like an idiot,
in front of the guy who slowly seemed to loose interest in him after this uncomfortable encounter,
so Ron just said any words that came to his blackened out mind

"H-hey, Uh... you're new right?"
The answer to that was so obvious that it hurt his throat from embarrassment it left there, but it was already said, late to be taken back.

The boy nodded lackadaisically, drawing his hair back a little to rub away dirt from his temple and by doing so he exposed a horrifically deep scar where his left eye was supposed to be, but instead it was just a big gash in the socket. It didn't look wrong, it was like his face was supposed to be like that. The scar adding extra character to it all but also giving his right eye more attention from the lack of the left one; it was blue.
Ron didn't necessarily expect this to be his eye colour, nor did the brightness of them match to his rather gloomy appearance. He had more of thought them to be maybe a hazel-green but no matter what it was, the shine in them threw Ron up to the heavens,
at least he felt like this for a moment because the brightness of them brightened up his day just with a single glance at them.
So bright, yet so dark looking, gloomy. A hard look mirrored inside of them and Ron wanted to find out what was hidden in there,
what the soul looked like that peeked out of them,
watching Ron with suspicion.

And then again, all thoughts aside, Ron squirmed in front of him,
as this was the boys only answer,
a nod. No name, no word just a movement of agreement with his head and then he turned around and left the blond alone on the sidewalk.
Just like that

He saw him later mounting the wall with Enid and disappearing behind it. She had easily found connection to talk to him, unlike Ron
She more in common with him than Ron and he was disappointed that it was hers to find out his name before anyone else

Carl Grimes

Two syllables that set off the butterflies in his stomach and turned his heart into a thoroughbred racehorse, racing after the feeling he set off in him yet leaving him stranded like a drying whale on the shore.

It wasn't right catching feelings for a stranger so quick he hadn't even talked to before, yet, Ron was ready to do some wrongs right and leave the right hidden somewhere far back in a dusty locked closet which keys were nowhere to be recovered

And how he all started that, doing the wrongs right was by hijacking a gun and following after them with a last warning from his friend Mikey that if he wouldn't bring the gun back, which unfortunatelys owner was his strict father, he would make sure that his corpse wouldn't find peace down the grave he would be resting in if he happened to die.
He didn't wish him good luck, tell him to be safe or anything like that, no.
He just told Ron to get the gun back.
It was Mikey's special way to tell him to better get his ass back safe and sound so they could continue playing their played-through-games and crack unfunny jokes whenever they could. He wasn't uncaring, just had trouble sometimes expressing his emotions.

The Forrest was scary, noises coming from the bushes and darkness in the corners everywhere. No place to hide, only places for the monsters find lookout spots to watch their victims every move.
One of the victims being the blond, they didn't make any sounds as they lured after him so he didn't notice up until they reached out upon him with their wet and death-tattered hands.
They pulled him into the darkness, aiming their yellow, brittle teeth into his skin to infect him with their sickness, to turn them into one of them.
But the blond didn't give up without throwing a fit, smacking the hard metal of the gun into its chin, firing a gun right as he stood a chance to shift his hand and point at the walkers forehead. A loud numbing boom spread through the quiet forrest before the snarls of the walker faded abruptly and he fell onto the soft bed of leaves, huddled in one spot next to a bush.

Rarl: Just Think Positive On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara