Chapter 9

*Recap

"I'll also be stronger than you soon. Though I don't think I'll even need to be stronger than you, since I already beat you." I smirked and Elijah grinned while Klaus smirked, and Rebekah fell off her seat laughing, then it was quiet and I heard Stefan.

"Confidence, good. You're going to need it." Stefan smirked. No. Stefan doesn't smirk. I thought.

"What do you want Silas?" I asked, with my hand on Klaus' shoulder as to calm him down as I sat up.

"I wanted to know how training was." He said.

"You already know. You were in the woods watching." Elijah said.

"What!? You were?" I asked shocked.

"Haha! What can I say? I don't want my only chance to die, fade away." He laughed.

"Real funny! Now, what do you really want?" I asked annoyed.

"Mikael will be here sooner than we expected. " He said.

"How much sooner?" I asked angry and scared.

"Tomorrow." He said.

"She's not ready." Elijah said as he stood.

"I know. I have a plan." He smiled evilly.

"What plan?" Rebekah asked unsure.

"I can give her all off my knowledge throughout my lifespan. What I know, she'll know." He said.

"Cool." Kol said.

"Why didn't you do this before?" Elijah asked.

"It's a last resort. The process isn't fun." He said.

"Of course it isn't." I said sarcastically.

"Lets go." He said as he turned to walk towards the door outside.

"She's not going anywhere with you!" Klaus growled blocking me from Silas.

"Klaus I don't have a choice." I said looking to Elijah for help.

"Do you want to do this the hard way, Niklaus?" Silas sighed.

"You're not taking her!" He growled angry.

"Hard way it is." Silas sighed taking a step towards us and I noticed how Klaus seemed to tense up.

"Brother, Caroline has to do this. We will be beside her the entire time." Elijah said trying to diffuse the situation. I stepped to Klaus' side and touched his arm lightly, making him look down at me.

"I'll be fine." I said as he looked into my eyes. I could see his fear, uncertainty, hurt, and hope.

"You do know the longer you have a heartfelt moment the less time we have to prepare you, right?" Silas asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry I have a heart and I actually care." I said sarcastically.

"No that's alright. If you didn't have a heart, or care I couldn't die. Now, let's go." He chuckled.

"You're a truly cruel person." I glared at him, as I turned trying to follow, only to have Klaus grab my wrist.

"No." He said.

"Klaus, let go." I said. He looked shocked at my demand, then angry.

"Fine. If you want to get yourself killed then go." He growled as he let my wrist go.

"You need to stop with the ego Klaus! I'm doing this to protect you, your family and my friends and family. If you want to be stubborn and not be by my side! Then don't expect me to be on yours!" I yelled running over to Silas who was walking outside.

"Where are we going?" I huffed as we walked behind the house.

"Into the woods, where it's quiet." He said and I looked behind me. Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and grumpy Klaus were following behind making me smile. We came upon the clearing that I had fought in earlier with Elijah, Rebekah, and Kol. We came to a stop in the center of the clearing and Silas turned towards us with a wicked grin on his face.

"I need you all to stand back and do not interfere at any time." Silas said and Klaus shook from anger.

"If she is harmed I will interfere whether you like it, or not." Klaus smirked anger.