Chapter 20

I know a lot of people on Wattpad say they have issues they have to deal with, and some may not be telling the truth. But, last weekend something happened to my Dad. I needed a few days to let everything sink in, and to actually be able to think without feeling depressed, or upset. Some of you may hate me for not updating, but I needed this time. I feel the need to apologize, but I'm not going to. I have my reasons for not updating, and I can't change that. So if you aren't happy, leave.

*Recap

'"What do you think of her terms, my love?' She asked hopeful." I said smiling as I imagined this happening.

"What does he say? Will he let her keep the baby?" Rebekah asked hopeful.

"I guess you'll have to wait." I laughed.

"What! Why do we have to wait?" Rebekah, and Kol asked in astonishment.

"Caroline, just tell them." Nicky said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Fine." I said shaking my head smile.

"'What do you think of her terms, my love?' She asked hopeful. 'Do you trust this deceitful woman? Will she betray your trust again?' He asked unsure. 'I do not believe that true. She has tried to keep her child safe, and secure.' The Queen said confidently. 'Very well, Love. We shall speak to her of this tomorrow evening.' He said, and she squealed in happiness as she hugged her beloved tightly. 'I don't understand.' The princess thought as she paced in her room. 'I must see her! I must know the truth, the full truth!' The princess vowed as she pulled the bottom of her dress from dragging on the floor as she rushed thorough the castle. 'Move aside.' She ordered the guards. 'The Queen gave us direct orders to not let the huntress leave her room.' One guard said. 'She will not be leaving. Now move aside before I throw you in the dungeons.' She ordered, and walked in once the guards moved aside for her to enter. She looked at the young huntress hunched over her bedside with tears streaks down her cheeks. 'Wipe your tears and sit up straight. A lady mustn't be so inadequate.' The princess said softly. The huntress looked at her in shock, and quickly wiped her face clean with a handkerchief that had the Queens embroidered mark on it, a dove aside a lion. 'The Queen will not be happy with you being here.' The huntress whispered. 'Hush with that! Why did you not tell her of your child? She would've been more than happy to let you both live in the castle.' The princess said. 'You couldn't possibly understand.' Said the huntress. 'I've followed you for four months, and I've had the best investigators follow you for a year.' The princess said without an ounce of shame. 'You did not! Then it's too late! She knows! You have to protect Riley! The Queen you have to get her to save my baby! Hurry! They will kill her!' The huntress cried. 'Who will kill her?' The princess asked in confusion. 'Please! There is no time to explain! Hurry!' The huntress cried, and the princess took off running frantically through the castle away from the guards chasing her. 'The Queen! I need the Queen!' The princess yelled frantically as she ran through the halls before the princess could climb the stairs to the Queens' room, the Queen and her betrothed were ascending the stairs side by side. 'What is it?' The Queen asked worried. 'Her child! You must go after her! Someone is going to kill her child!' The princess exclaimed frantically. 'Guards follow the princess! Save that child!' The Queen ordered as she rushed around. 'I will bring her back safely, Love. Call off the guards.' Her beloved said softly. 'Are you sure you can?' She asked in worry. 'Of course.' He replied smirking softly. Later that night the Queen was pacing silently in her room awaiting her new child, and her beloved. 'I hope they are alright. Where could they be?' The Queen asked herself in worry. 'I'm right here, Love.' He chuckled gently. She gasped as she looked at him standing in he doorway with a sleeping child. 'She's safe.' He said softly. 'We must see the huntress now.' He said smiling at her. The Queen her beloved, the princess, and the huntress along with the child all met in the ball room. 'My baby, she's safe. Thank you!' The huntress said her eyes watering. 'Who wishes to bring this child harm?' The beloved asked. 'My mother and her followers.' The huntress said softly.' Wait!" I said in confusion. I looked at Nicky in shock then Klaus.

"Nicky?" I asked confused.

"Yes?" She asked softly with her head down.

"Please, tell me you didn't have a child." Caroline begged.

"I'm sorry!" She said looking up with tears in her eyes.

"What's going on?" Kol asked confused.

"The story's real." Klaus said looking out the window.

"No! Niklaus Mikaelson, this netter be a joke." I said standing.

"I'm sorry, Caroline." Klaus said.

"Tell me Rebekah isn't the princess, I'm not the Queen, and Nicole isn't the huntress!" I begged.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Nicky said.

"What kind of joke is this!" I yelled.

"It isn't a joke. I'm sorry! I didn't know I would meet you in another life, Caroline!" Rebekah said.

"Another life!" I yelled.

"Someone please fill me in!" Kol said in confusion.

"Rebekah was, is, the princess, Nicole is the huntress, and Caroline is the Queen. This is happening all over again." Elijah said standing.

"Are you the betrothed?" I asked quietly as I looked at Klaus.

"Yes." He said staring at me.

"If you knew the story why would you have me repeat it!" I asked in outrage.

"It was time for you all to know the truth." Klaus said.

"Rebekah, please tell me our whole friendship wasn't based on a lie." I begged.