Chapter 21

*Recap

"If you knew the story why would you have me repeat it!" I asked in outrage.

"It was time for you all to know the truth." Klaus said.

"Rebekah, please tell me our whole friendship wasn't based on a lie." I begged.

"No! I didn't even think it was possible for people to be reincarnated, apart from doppelgängers! I didn't mean for this to happen!" She said apologetically.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" I asked angry and hurt.

"I told her not to say anything." Klaus said.

"Why! So you could hurt me more!" I yelled in outrage, and a look of hurt crossed Klaus' face.

"That was never my intention." Klaus said quietly as he turned to look out the window. I yelled in outrage, and swooshed in front of him.

"Don't turn your back on me!" I yelled, and then fumbled backwards. I should've turned my back on you ages ago! I thought.

"Where's Silas?" I asked quietly without looking at Klaus.

"In the woods where you met when he first told you about the human vampire." Kol said still in confusion.

"Alright." I whispered.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Kol asked in exasperation.

"Thanks for not lying to me, Kol." I whispered then swooshed out of the room, and to the woods.

"Silas!" I called quietly while looking around.

"Caroline." A voice said above me, and I looked up into the same tree as Silas, and I were in before.

"Hey." I whispered as I jumped up into the tree, and sat beside him.

"Hello, Caroline. Rough night?" He asked, and I scuffed.

"Understatement of the year. Now, what am I supposed to do?" I asked tiredly.

"Usually I'd come up with a smart remark, but since you've had a rough day." He said, and I roll my eyes.

"Silas." I groaned.

"You'll have to use the white oak stake, and stake me. Next you'll lock my corpse into a casket, locking it with an incantation. Then you'll throw the casket into the Pacific Ocean. Once that happens you'll have my powers, abilities, strengths, everything, even my memories. But for this to work you have to do this all on your own. No help In killing me, saying the incantation, and you have to throw my casket into the Pacific Ocean." He said in all seriousness.

"Caroline!" A female voice called, and I huffed.

"When do you want to do this?" I asked worried.

"Tomorrow night." He said, and I nodded.

"Alright. I'll meet you here at nine o'clock tomorrow night." I said, and he nodded.

"Caroline!" A voice called closer.

"Alright. You have company." He said chuckling at my grunt.

"Goodbye, Silas!" I sighed, and he laughed before swooshing off. I sighed in frustration, and swooshed to where the voice was coming from.

"What do you want, Nicole?" I asked in frustrated.

"Really? Are you really going to be this childish?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"What do you want?" I repeated snappy.

"You are such a child!" She said in astonishment.

"Me! You lied to me! Everyone lied to me! Why were your even my friend?" I sneered.

"This is what this is about? You think that my friendship with you was, is fake! God! Do you even hear yourself? Yes, I lied! I never told you the stories were real, only because my Dad told me not to! I never told you my Mother was a vampire! I didn't tell you everything! You don't have to know every single detail of my life, Caroline. I may not be your best friend anymore, but you're still mine! I don't understand. You haven't told me every single detail of your life, and I understand that. I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry." She whispered, and I huffed rubbing my eyes.

"That's not what I mean, Nicky." I sighed.

"Then what do you mean?" She asked shaking her head in disbelief.

"You hurt me, Nicole. You all hurt me. I trusted you all. And now I'm being a hypocrite! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm a vampire, but I've been a vampire a shorter amount of time than you've known about the stories, your parents, our parents, the supernatural." I said a tear falling down my cheek.

"What would you have said if I told you I was supernatural, and we've known each other in another life, while telling you vampires are real? You'd say I was crazy and you'd hate me." She said shaking her head.

"No, I wouldn't have! I would've gotten over it! At a young age I would've thought you were the coolest person I know! You obviously don't know me." I said sadly.

"Caroline!" A voice called, and I frowned.

"What do you want Klaus?" I asked tiredly.