Chapter 19

Reads: 6.56k
Votes: 283
Comments: 60
3/2/15

*Recap

"Why? What happened?" I asked worried.

"I found a white rose on my apartment step." She said sadly.

"The same flower you laid on her grave." I said sorrowful, and she nodded her head solemn.

"It's her message. This isn't over. It's the begginning." She said confidently while fear ectched itself onto her like a blanket.

"I won't let her get you." I said. confidently, and she smiled slightly.

"Care, I didn't come for your help." She said shaking her head sadly.

"Then why did you come?" Rebekah asked narrowing her eyes at Nicky.

"My Father told me, us a story when we were younger. The one with the powerful being." She said, and I smiled.

"That was always my favorite." I said smiling.

"What is it about?" Kol asked curiously, and I smiled.

"I'll tell you the story, but you might want to sit down." I said, and Nicky smiled happily as she sat beside me on the bed while Revekah, and Kol pulled up seats to sit in front of us while I heard two sets of feet outside the door, knowing it was Klaus, and Elijah. Deciding to ignore them I continued.

"Once upon a time there were three very beautiful girls. A queen to care for all. A young huntress. Then one who knew tragedy all too well, a princess, the fairest of all. Now don't mistake the princess as Snow White. She may have been fair, but she was far beyond pure. The huntress, she was understanding of everyone. That was the fault that ended her. The Queen was a heartwarming soul, but don't mistake her for a fool. Now no really knows how these old souls found each other, but one thing we do know is that it was fate that brought them to together." I started looking at their faces. Nicky smiled sadly as I continued Kol looked curious while Rebekah looked wary maybe?

"The Queen a friend of the huntress longer than the princess knew that the huntress could be trusted, but of course the princess knew none of that, and lashed out. The Queen was shocked at her new best friends actions, and with her magical powers threw the two women off of each other. She was appalled at the princess. Although the princess was only trying to keep her, and her best friend safe, she knew not that the young women meant them no harm, but that didn't stop the princess from having a suspicion of the unknown. What the Queen was unaware of while she was trying to keep her friend, and best friend from killing each other was that the princess was right, the huntress indeed had a secret." I said smiling as I looked at Kol's excited expression.

"What's the secret? Is she really evil? Is she going to kill the Queen? The princess? Why were they really together? Will the princess find proof? Does the Queen know, will she know?" Kol rambled excitedly, and I laughed smiling at him shaking my head.

"She won't tell you the bloody secret Kol, you have to listen. I'm sure if she tried to kill the Queen the princess would stop her. She even said at the beginning that no one knew why they were together, but that it was fate. And! She never got to that part!" Rebekah stated rolling her eyes playfully at her brother.

"As hours turn into days, days turn into weeks, and weeks eventually follow a year later. The princess with her suspicion had only grown as she would hire the most famous detectives! One said, 'I don't know what it is about that young woman, but she isn't of any normality's!'. Another had said, 'I refuse! I mustn't make friends with the d*mned! She may be friend of the open-hearted, but she has a dark dark secret!' the man had cried out in terror! The princess growing more frustrated with these detectives, and their cryptic messages, decided she had to take matters into her own hands." I said smiling secretively as I saw Kol sitting on the edge of his seat.

"She would follow the young woman around. She was your average everyday kind of women, yet she never grew to want a husband, that of course confused the princess. For the princess had dreamt of the day she would meet her Prince Charming, but this women had her tied in nots of confusion. On the last day of every month it would seem she lost the young woman, in the woods, 'what a strange thing, to come into the woods all alone, unprotected', the princess thought amazed. But on the fourth month the princess stayed closer to her target yet still far enough for the huntress to not know of her follower." I said keeping my face neutral as I stopped for a suspenseful event.

"Go on!" Rebekah urged.

"The princess grew tired of following the huntress, and as she was ready to confront the young woman she came to a stop as she saw a small cottage. 'What in heavens name could this be', she thought in wonder. The huntress unknowing of her follower walked happily towards the cottage. 'Today will be the day, I will save her!' The huntress promised. She bounded in the house excitedly as she forgot all intentions of closing the door to ward off any bystanders. The princess watched in shock as she saw this woman who had been we best friends friend since birth, walk into her own secret hiding place." I said.

"Really! A secret hiding place?" Kol scuffed.

"Bloody he*l, Kol, if you interrupt this story one more time, I will have Nik dagger you, and I'll throw your body in the Pacific!" She said annoyed, and I smiled.

"Please continue on with your story." Elijah said politely, and I grinned shaking my head as Elijah, and Klaus came out of their hiding place.

"The princess walked slowly, and quietly towards the little cottage. Careful not to make a sound, she tip toed onto the porch. She stared in shock as she looked into the room to see a child of four, or five sitting on a sofa staring up at the young huntress. 'Surely she hasn't a child!', the young princess thought astonished. 'Momma!' The child cried out giddily, and the princess shook her head while slowly, but quickly rushed back to the Queen's castle. 'Hello, my precious baby', the young huntress said happily as she scooped up her dear baby girl, Riley. 'Momma, why can't I stay wit you', the young child would ask every month the huntress came to visit her. The young mother replied as he always did. 'My sweet baby, there are bad people out in the world. Momma is going to get help to get rid of them. Momma loves you, you know that', she would reply as she kissed her babies tears away. 'When will I get to meet the Queen?', She would always ask excitedly. 'When I find the right words to say, your Aunty will be more than glad to meet you.' She had replied. 'How has Lady Mary treated you?' She had asked her innocent child. 'She treats me just well. She's been teaching me english, and math. It's not that easy, but I can count to twenty, and I know my alphabet!' The young child said enthusiastically unaware of the sadness her her mothers eyes. 'I love you Momma'. She whispered tiredly as she clung to her mothers chest. 'I love you, too, my precious baby.' The huntress whispered softly as her baby fell asleep quietly in her arms. The young huntress would silently cry as she rocked her sleeping child. 'One day, one day I will avenge you. I will rid the world of its evil, so I can finally be the mother you deserve.' She vowed that night, silently leaving her baby with her nanna. The young huntress unaware of what waits for her at the kingdom faked her smile, and walked in the front doors. 'You deceived me.' The Queen said with her head held high as she stared at her deceitful friend while the princess stood at her side still in a state of confusion. 'I have no idea of what you speak of.' The huntress said. 'You have bared a child. Why do you continue to deceit me? I have done nothing, but trust you. Why?' The Queen asked angrily. 'My Mother has lived. When my Father realized this he took us, and ran. When I came of the age seventeen, a man took me hostage. He'd forced himself on me, baring me a child. I couldn't bare to let the poor child live in a such despicable manner. I ran, and had my child. I have not meant to deceit you.' The huntress said confidently. 'Yet you have. What is the real reason you have come back to rekindle our friendship?' The Queen asked using anger to cover up her hurt. 'I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. But, my mother is of no humanity. She wishes my child, or I dead. I would like for you to keep her as your own.' The huntress said pleadingly. 'I wish to think over your deceits. Until then I want two guards at your door. You are not to leave the castle.' The Queen said dismissively as she left to her cambers to visit her betrothed. 'What do you think of her terms, my love?' She asked hopeful." I said smiling as I imagined this happening.

"What does he say? Will he let her keep the baby?" Rebekah asked hopeful.

"I guess you'll have to wait." I laughed.