Chapter 6

The Mikaelson Mansion

P.O.V. Klaus

"Ugh." What happened? Rebekah! My sister did this! How? I thought.

"Rebekah!" I yelled in anger. I feel like I have a hangover. I'm going to kill her. I thought.

"Rebekah!" I yelled again. Still no answer. Then I decided to just listen in, on what they were saying.

"Not just you. Where is Klaus?" Caroline? What have I done? I kept thinking. Then I heard Rebekah.

"No Caroline! He's not coming out of there until he apologizes." Rebekah said. Why would she even try to get me out, after what I said to her? I thought.

"Okay. Fine. But we all need to talk. And that includes your a** of a brother." Caroline said, annoyed.

"I guess I deserve that." I whispered sitting down on the ground.

"No. You deserve much more. Don't listen to my conversations. If your not in them, mind your own d*mn business." Caroline said with my siblings behind her. I stood up and was about to apologize but was I cut off.

"Your staying there, until I tell you what I need too. Do you understand?" She said with no emotion besides boredom. I guess she really doesn't care about me. I thought.

"Fine and hurry up." I said annoyed. Then she just looked back to Rebekah and said.

P.O.V Caroline

"You know I should have listened to everyone." I said.

"What do you mean?" Rebekah asked clearly confused as everyone else.

"I should have listened, when everyone said not to fall for the bad guy. I mean really I have all eternity to find true love. And I pick the biggest a**, of them all. I think after all this is done, I'm gonna travel the world. Be free, not being judged. It sounds wonderful. Maybe I'll even turn my emotions off for a while. Sounds pretty good to me." I said. It sounds so good right now. I thought. When I looked up Rebekah had tears in her eyes and then she was hugging me, Kol looked furious, Elijah even looked sad.

"No, it'll get better I promise." She said, sadly.

"Well? What's stopping you?" Klaus asked harshly. So I turned to him with the bottle of vervain and wolfsbane. And I threw it at him, making him scream and fall to the ground holding his face.

"We'll talk later Rebekah. Now to answer your question Klaus. I made a deal with Silas. To protect you and your family. So why don't you quit your complaining and grow up." I said annoyed.

"What did you do?" Kol asked curiously while Rebekah looked shocked and Elijah had on his closed off look.

"I have to kill someone for him." I said quietly.

"What? Why would you do that?" Rebekah asked confused.

"Because your all like my family. And if you don't have to run anymore, then maybe you and me could actually hang out. Without us having to look behind us." I said.