Chapter 8

Oh my gosh! I just realized how long its been since I updated!! I've been so focused on trying to write my other books. I'll try to keep a steady flow of updating, from now on. Thank you to all who reminded me!!!!! And did anyone else see MockingJay!? Oh my gosh! AMAZING!!!! ( ^)o(^ ) But, now I have to wait another year for MockingJay part 2!!!! O_o

*Recap

"Yeah huh!" Kol said, in a baby voice.

"You're such a child." I laughed and Rebekah and Kol started running around, trying to catch each other.

"I need to talk to Klaus." I said, unsure.

"I think that's a good idea." Elijah said.

"Okay. I'm going home to change. Then I'll come over." I whispered.

"I'll make sure to give you some privacy." He said.

"Thanks. Bye." I said as I ran home. I quickly jumped in the shower, ten minutes later I get out. I quickly blow dried my hair letting it fall down my back in curls. Then I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a red tank top with black lace around it to show the red. I grabbed a pair of red pump heels and added red lip gloss to my lips. Satisfied with my look I ran to the Mikaelson mansion and went down to the cell Klaus was in. He stood and walked over to the handle bars.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hello, love." He said.

"I'm sorry! I just want you safe." I whispered, trying not to cry.

"You don't need to keep me safe. I can't die. You need protection, love." He said, grabbing my hand in his.

"People I care about get hurt! I don't want you you to get hurt." I said, frustrated.

"I care only of your safety and my family's Caroline! Yes, I tried to kill you! But, I've also saved you, and not only from myself. I've risked my life to protect you and I will continue too! I care about you! Let me protect you!" He yelled, agitated.

"What about Mikael? I have to kill him. Not you." I said, looking up at him.

"Although I would love to kill him. If you want to go through with it, then I won't kill him. Although, I will not let you go through this without me." He said his teeth clenched.

"I'm trusting you. Please don't break that trust." I whispered, as I slowly unlocked the cell.

"I give you my word, I will not break your trust." Klaus said, as he stepped out.

"Thank you." I said, wrapping my arms around him hugging him.

"So how's the training been going?" Klaus asked as we were on the couch. He was on one end as I laid across it with my feet on his lap.

"Good. I stabbed Rebekah and Kol." I said, proudly.

"What about Elijah?" He asked, curiously.

"He's like you. He taunts me before striking. He doesn't fight sloppy, either." I said, grumpily.

"It's not going to be easy to kill a thousand year old original vampire." Klaus said pointedly.

"I know!" I sighed, annoyed.

"Well, hello love birds!" Kol said, cheery as he ran in and sat on the love seat as Rebekah walked in and sat beside him.

"Caroline told me she stabbed you, Kol." Klaus smirked.

"I let her." Kol laughed.

"No you didn't. We underestimated Caroline. She's stronger and smarter than we thought." Rebekah said, shaking her head at her brother.

"Yes, she surprised us all." Elijah said.

"That's my girl." Klaus smirked at Kol.

"Thanks! I still need a lot of practice though." I said.

"Yes, but we will all make sure you survive." Elijah said.

"Uh, no you won't. She's already dead." Kol laughed.

"Kol." Klaus said as a warning.

"I'll also be stronger than you soon. Though I don't think I'll even need to be stronger than you, since I already beat you." I smirked and Elijah grinned while Klaus smirked, and Rebekah fell off her seat laughing, then it was quiet and I heard Stefan.

"Confidence, good. Your going to need it." Stefan smirked. No. Stefan doesn't smirk. I thought.

"What do you want Silas?" I asked, with my hand on Klaus' shoulder as to calm him down as I sat up.