Chapter 16

Votes- 21
Reads- 5.31k
Comments- 43
3/8/2015

*Recap

"Now isn't the time for jokes!" Silas yelled, and I cringed. Klaus then took a menacing yep towards Silas.

"Klaus no. Lets just go get your brother so we don't have to deal with him anymore." I said glaring at Silas who smirked taking a step towards me.

"It will be an honor to have to kill me, but if you mess this up, I will torture you, and your families for the rest of your lives. Are we understood?" Silas threatened, and I rolled my eyes grabbing Klaus' arm.

"It wouldn't be good to threaten the one person that can kill you!" I said narrowing my eyes at him, and he smirked.

"I want you to kill me, not keep me alive. I thought you understood that." He said, and I smirked.

"I just won't kill you. I suffer, you suffer. Now it's time to get Kol back." I said smiling at Klaud encouragingly, and he smirked before he held my hand, and we ran towards the Mystic Grill.

"Stay safe, Love." Klaus said, and I nodded. I held onto him tightly as he urgently kissed me, and I kissed him back just as urgent.

"Let's go." Rebekah said, and her, and Elijah grabbed hold of Klaus' arms, and walked into the Grill.

"We go through the back." Silas whispered quiet enough for only us to hear.

"We need to hurry!" I whispered back, and he nodded as we sped to the backdoor. We slowly backed through the backdoor, and we hid behind the open door.

"The b*stard, child! His own siblings betraying him. Finally coming to terms with what's right." Mikeal's voice said smugly.

"Hi, Father." Elijah said."

"Son." Mikael said.

"Hi, Dad." Rebekah whispered.

"Rebekah, dear." He said, and I looked at Silas to know when to go in, and he shook his head no.

"Now are you going to give me the b*stard?" He asked gruffly, and I took a small step towards the door.

"What are you going to do to him?" Rebekah asked angry.

"Kill him of course. Now give him to me!" He roared, as I tiptoed out of the room silently.

"No." Elijah said calmly. Neither of them glancing at me.

"No?" He asked angry.

"Yes, no." I said angrily, and I quickly ran behind him, and pushed my hand in his chest. His eyes were wide in horror, and pain as I gripped his heart painfully.

"You really shouldn't mess with my family." I warned, and ripped his heart out. He dropped to the ground, and I took a deep breath as I wrapped my hands around his neck ripping his head off of his shoulders.

"Is it done?" I whispered hearing someone walk towards me.

"He needs to be caught on fire, and then magically locked into a coffin then thrown into the Pacific." Silas said, and I felt someone lift me into their arms.

"Brother take care of Kol, and the body. I'll take care of Caroline." Klaus said, and I laid my head on his chest as I felt the breeze blowing through my hair.

"Sleep, Love." Klaus whispered lying me down on a soft mattress. I quickly grabbed his arm as he stood to back away.

"Stay with me." I whispered in a sob.

"Always." He whispered as he laid down beside me after turning off the light. I snuggled into his warm embrace, and sobbed while he quickly stroked my hair. I finally let myself relax after my sobs died down, and I let unconsciousness take me.