Chapter 5

The Mikaelson Mansion

P.O.V. Caroline

"Rebekah." Kol said, as he fell to the ground at the doorway. He was bloody, with cuts all over him. It looks like Damon's work. I'm going to kill him. I thought to myself. Then I walked over to them and bent down to Kol, having to push Rebekah out of the way.

"I'll fix this. We'll get our revenge." I said, helping him up and with Rebekah's help we sat him on the couch.

"Who did this?" Klaus yelled.

"Don't tell him. I'll deal with it." I said.

"How?" He croaked, while Rebekah relocated his bones in his arm.

"Just stay here. I'll be back." I said, walking to the door. But was stopped by Klaus.

"Tell me who did this." He said, with a look that was the most angry I've ever seen.

"Trust me. Let me go." I said.

"No. I just got you, your not leaving." He said, making me smile.

"I'll be back. I have to go do something. But I won't kill who did this, yet. I'll let you know soon. Okay?" I asked, cupping his cheek.

"No." He said.

"Elijah." I said, trying to get his help.

"Yes, Caroline?" He asked, standing beside me.

"Can you help me?" I asked pointing to Klaus.

"Are you going to tell us who did this?" He asked.

"When I get back." I said, he looked at me considering it for a moment then nodded his head.

"Brother let her go." Elijah said.

"Silas is out there and someone who harmed our brother!" He yelled at Elijah.

"It wasn't Silas." I said.

"She's telling the truth." Kol said, as Rebekah helped him over to us.

"Then who is it!?" Klaus yelled.

"Listen to me I will be back. I will tell you everything. You just have to trust me." I said trying not to yell at him.

"If you walk out that door, you are dead to me." Klaus said bringing tears to my eyes. So I walked over too Kol, first.

"I will do everything I can. But you have to give me your word you won't say who it is." I said looking at Kol.

"I give you my word, Caroline." Kol said smiling sadly.

"Thank you." I said hugging him, then walking to Elijah.

"I'll be back to tell you everything." I said.

"I'm sorry." He whispered hugging me.

"Me too." I said, walking too Rebekah who had unshed tears in her eyes.

"We spend one day together and you feel like my sister. I don't understand why I didn't like you so much." I said, hugging her.

"Same here." She said, making us both laugh. Then I walked back to the door and turned to look at Klaus.

"I am only doing what I have too, to protect you all." I said before running out away from him.

P.O.V. Rebekah

"What have you done!? You idiot!" I yelled crying.

"What did she mean by protecting us all?" Kol asked while Elijah had his arms around me trying to comfort me.