3-5-18

Hello my loves- I'm back!!! I've been insanely busy with school and life and whatnot. So I guess it's time to catch you up to date with my lovely self :) This story is complicated and VERY messy so I'll just sum it up- I have myself in a situation where I have like 3 friends with benefits. Don't ask me how it happened because I still don't know. Also one of them happens to be my ex who I'm still in love with.... So on Saturday I went on a walk with Jake and we hardcore flirted- I seem to be doing that a lot lately. I find myself telling him things I've NEVER told a single soul. It's scary. After that I went prom dress shopping. That was awful!!! I liked two dresses but they both had flaws and I ended up giving up and going home. When Sunday came along and after my fight with my grandpa, my grandma and I went back to the dress shop and tried to find the dress I wanted. THEY HAD IT AND I GOT IT!!! I am so happy about it too!! It's a maroon-ish color and I'm really bad at describing anything in life so when I get it I'll show you. I have to find some damn shoes fast, then go back to the dress shop and have them alter my dress because I'm so short and thin. So that'll be fun. All this stuff I have to go through for a prom dress makes me dread the day I have to go wedding dress shopping (at probably the same store because they sell wedding dresses too!) As for today - Okay I'm tired. I've lost my creative spark for everything in life so I'm gonna go and I'll try to update soon. Bye Loves :) :* :)