1-20-18

Today has been booooorinnnnngggggg!!!! I got home from the store a few minutes ago. Food shopping was boring as usual and there were these kids there-maybe 7-8ish? Anyway so they kept saying something to me and when I finally figured out they were talking to me one of them asked me if I liked their Rolex. I just chuckled because these kids are still young and here they are trying to impress me. Idiots. Anyyyywaay... So my grandma and I continued on and after a while I saw my friend that works there. He had this look on his face that I've NEVER seen! It was one of seriousness. He did smile and wave at me but the smile quickly dropped off his face and he disappeared. I was kinda hurt but my grandma said he was probably busy and told me to leave him alone. For the next few minutes I kept seeing him kinda rush around with the same look on his face and I just sorta knew he wasn't busy, I just couldn't figure it out. So finally we go through the line and cash out but I see him again with an even darker look on his face. He saw me and waved telling my grandma and I to have a good day. Buuut I walked up to him and he hugged me. I asked him if he was okay, he looked pretty upset. He said he was fine and I said okay but I guess he knew I didn't believe him, So then he finally spilled. He told me there were kids somewhere in the store and they were stealing. I was shocked and said oh. he then told me once again to have a good day and I said thanks and left. Once I got to the car it hit me- I bet it was those dumb boys I first spotted in the store. I kinda wanted to run back in and ask but I didn't. Then our car key broke and we had to wait for my grandpa to come bring us the spare. To say today is a disaster is an understatement. But I would like to address something. STEALING IS NOT OKAY! Never in my life have I really cared about stealing like I knew it was a thing but I know I would never do anything like that so I just kinda forget about it. But now that I'm friends with someone that works in a business it's more important to me. Seeing what he had to go through and how upset he was- it's awful!!! What the hell is so great about stealing? You'll end up getting in trouble and if the consequences are bad enough you're really screwed. Find something better to do in life than be a thief. Ugh it makes my blood boil! Annnywho, so I seem to have a bazillion people mad at me for reasons unknown to me. *shakes head* Today was nice, it was in the high 40's which wasn't too bad- I mean besides everyone being sick. Alright well I'm gonna go eat some spicy potato wedges that I'm now addicted to. Love you guys :* :)