9-13-17

Hey everyone!! I think I'll update on Wednesdays because that's when I'm free for an hour. *Huge sigh* So let's catch you all up to date. On Monday night my friend from long ago and myself started talking again. He wanted to talk to me and said he would call me which is crazy since he literally hates talking to me on the phone. Well he never did so I texted him telling him I was heading to bed and 20 seconds later my phone starts ringing. Nervous but calmly collected, I answered the phone and he was on it!!! I know I shouldn't be that happy but usually I'm overly giddy and he'll have his phone on speaker for his stupid friends to hear. So this was big. Anyway so we were talking and it turns out I accidentally broke him and his girlfriend up. Of course I didn't mean to, and sure I hated her- the feeling was mutual but I didn't mean to cause a break up and fight. He literally lost EVERYTHING because of me and it upset me. Of course I went into a mini shock and he decided to be a jerk because I hadn't responded in two seconds, which is typical for Mr. Grouchy. Then we chatted about me coming to see him and I realized he doesn't know I moved. Which is bad.. Very bad. You see I've wanted to be a thing with him for a VERY long time now and if I don't get my butt over there to him he said it'll be the last time we talk and everything is over- and that's the last thing I want. I really want to go see him for a weekend but I have absolutely no way to get to him, not enough money, and my entire family hates him... So there's that. Anyway so the time came where I needed to hang up and go to bed and he wouldn't let me which was sweet.  Finally he did let me and I swear he slurred/muttered "bye babe". I didn't really think about it until after I had hung up. And if course I had hell to deal with after I hung up.. Anywho so that was my Monday and the only long story to tell. Otherwise I've been at school wanting to leave. The tomato festival was boring and miserable. My Uncle is mad at me, half of my family has shunned me, I pulled one of my muscles from doing yoga and the pain is horrid. My friends are all forgetting about me and that hurts annnnd I keep having to go to doctor's offices and stuff. I technically need surgery on my jaw but that's not happening. Sooooo yeah. That's my life. How about all of you? Alright imma go- buy bye buttercups!! :) :) :) :* :* :)