You're scared he might explode under the pressure.

Drawing the towel back, you pat his arm and catch his ebony gaze in the mirror. "Jungkookie, I don't think that's the best idea."

"Why?" You put your towel down and move into your room with the man following close behind. "I can work. I'm healthy and strong."

You finger the pajama top you've just drawn out of the drawer, spinning on him. "You do know that a job involves talking to people...a lot."

He blanches like a wilted head of broccoli, but firms his jaw. "I can do that."

Can he?

You distinctly remember several trips into public where he flinched at the slightest spot of contact from any human other than you.

With those memories still revolving through your mind like a slideshow, you shake your head again. "I don't know, Kookie. I really think we should wait a bit. I can manage for now, because I only have you. Jimin's got Taehyung and Hoseok, so he kind of has to have the extra income."

You move back into the bathroom again and, as you expect, Jungkook follows on your heels like an insistent puppy. You can practically see the young eagerness in his eyes as he begs you to relent through his gaze.

"Let me work," Jungkook says.

"No," you reply.

You begin taking out your earrings, glancing up in the mirror just in time to see Jungkook pin you with a heated look, his fingers hovering over the first button on his pajama shirt.

"Let me work," he says again. You're frozen, totally captivated by the way he slowly saunters toward you as his fingers dismantle the buttons, revealing his ripped abdomen sliver by sliver.

You get enough of your mind back to shake your head again and attempt to make an escape. In the back of your head, you can't believe what's going on.

Is he trying to seduce you in order to get his way?

As if in answer to your mental question, Jungkook once again traps you between the counter and his body, your back melded to his chest, which is now bared by a fully-unbuttoned shirt.

"Let. Me. Work. Noona, please."

He bites your ear tenderly.

The slight mix of pain amongst the sensation starts your mind up enough for you to push out of his arms and stride back into the bedroom.

If you give in, you're weak.

You get in the bed and throw the covers over you, covering yourself up to the neck so only your face is showing above the blankets, hoping that the action will make you appear as a frumpy, body-less lump to your rabbit, who's currently trying to melt you into submission.

Jungkook emerges from the bathroom and sees you there, wrapped up in the blankets like a human burrito.

"No means no. You aren't getting a job yet," your burritoed self tells him, nodding firmly against the blankets.

For a moment, Jungkook hovers in the doorway to the bathroom, one arm braced on the frame like he's posing for a photo shoot.

The position lets the light coming from behind him turn his pajama shirt into a see-through, translucent wrapping for the strong ridges of the man's body. Jungkook tilts his head, observing you for a second.

His feet pad silently across the room as he approaches you. You pull the blankets up higher around yourself like a shield, so now only your eyes peek out.