Ch.31

CAUTION: NOT EDITED.

The funeral ended and Zayn was happy that the worst of things was hopefully over for Harry, and now he stood in the back lot of the church waiting for Harry and his son. Harry told him to wait back there and they'd say goodbye to him quickly before they left.

       It was terrifying to him that, he felt so excited to see the both of them together, It was nice that he got to hold Harry earlier but seeing both of them at once was just the best in his eyes. He had been standing there in the dark for about fifteen minutes before he finally heard foot steps.

    "Just stop following me." he heard Harry whisper yell at someone.

    "Harry If you're hiding out on me and your brother has insurance money i swear I'll get that baby taken away from you in a heart beat." Zayn heard a woman's voice erupt.

    His chest tightened in anger because, Someone was threatening Harry..besides him.

   "I told you there is no money now leave me the fuck alone!" Zayn hears harry yell and then there was a slight bang and a cry that came from Leo's lips. Zayn began to walk over to where the noise came from when he heard harry speak again.

   "Sorry, Leo daddy didn't mean to yell."

  "Piss poor father you are." zayn heard a Australian accent, that didn't belong to anyone he knew, and even though he didn"t want to raise any suspicion about himself and harry, he really wanted to make sure his family was safe. So he made his way over to Harry.

    harry looked at him puzzled and nodded his head for Zayn to leave.

    "Who the hell are you to say he's a piss poor father?" Zayn asked the man that was standing next to Harry's step mother.

   "Who the hell is this Harry?!?!" His stepmother asked crossing her arms over her chest.

    "Mom no one just go back to Australia." Harry says readjusting Leo in his arms.

   "I'm already sick of this pricks mouth, I should've  just beat him into the ground before." Zayn looked at the man with eyes that showed a warning, Zayn didn"t want to make a big scene but his anger was being tested at the moment.

    "Harry lets just go, you've dealt with enough bull shit today." Zayn suggests grabbing for harry's hand.

   Harry doesn't grab it though because he knows questions will be asked if he does zayn looks at him confused at first but then realizes. So he turns around and begins to walk away with the expectation that Harry would follow, and he did. It was all good at first and Harry was about to compliment zayn for staying calm, but it all went to hell as soon as the old Australian man spoke again.

    "We'll get that money, even if we have to kill you and that baby." at first Zayn swore to god he didn"t hear the bloke correctly but the way harry tensed up at the side of him, It didn"t matter if he said it or not.

    Zayn turned around and stalked quickly over to the man, he rolled the sleeves to his suit up and as soon as he got close enough he swung as hard as he could and landed a punch right in the jaw of the Australian mans face. 

   "Tom, are you okay my god!" Helen yelled to her boyfriend, Harry's eyes went wide when he finally processed what happened.

   "A'right you little fucker you want to fight?" Tom yells as he stands up straight his fist clenched.

   Zayn just chuckled before ripping his suit jacket off, throwing it to the concrete ground. "Zayn stop lets go." Harry whisper yells, trying not to cause any more of a commotion.