Ch.16 Take me to the moon.

"Holy shit..were done." Harry whispers panicked.

   "Calm the fuck down...and ask who it is." Zayn tells harry quietly before standing to his feet.

     Harry nods pulling his pants up quickly, there was another knock on the door...more impatient this time.

   "Who is it?" Harry shouted pulling his pants up in one quick movement but his boxers remained on the floor.

  "Its Niall, now i'm going to open the door and im telling you right now you both better be dressed." Nialls irish accent says knowingly.

   Zayn rolls his eyes before looking at Harry to make sure he was dressed. Harry had his hands in the air in a way that showed he was annoyed and wanted to get things done and over with.

  So Zayn got up and took a deep breath before opening the door for Niall to come in.

  " Why are you here?" Zayn asked as Niall pushed past him to inspect the scene.

  "Why is Harry here?" Niall asked crossing his arms across his chest.

   "I dont know, because maybe he works for me!" Zayn says with the up most sarcasm he could.

" exactly he works for you and i shouldnt be hearing certain things come from a-" Niall begins but Zayn intterupts abruptly.

   "woh, woh Harry was messing with something he shouldnt have and stubbed his toe." Zayn lies crossing his arms over his chest.

   Niall stared at Zayn for a moment trying to read if He was telling the truth and then he looked to Harry who was now sitting on the expensive duvet with his hands clasped in his lap.

  " Thats true then, harry...you stubbed youre toe?" Niall asked.

   " Wait why the hell are you even here?" Zayn asked again raising one of his eyebrows.. Harry sat up straight at this moment because he wanted to know the same thing.

  " Liam called me last night and asked me to go to the meeting with you tomorrow, because he wanted to spend some time to get to know Harry a bit more." Niall says with a sigh signaling that he was going to let the past subject evaporate into the new one.

   " Uh no, he didnt talk to me about this." Zayn says clearly not ok with the idea.

   Harry was more than uncomfortable with this because he for one thought he was going to spend some quality time around new York with Zayn and the other reason well....how is he suppose to surrive a whole day with the liam.. knowing the fact that Zayn and him are in a secret relationship.

   "He doesnt have to talk to you about this." Niall says heading into the hallway.

     " The fuck he doesnt Harrys mine not his." Zayn shouts his emotions blinding  himself from what he truly said.

     " Yours....what do you mean yours?" Niall questioned as he turned to face the now nervous Zayn and Harry.

    Zayn didnt mean to shout that out but he couldnt help but have a feeling of possesiveness when he talked about Harry. If anything in Zayns mind Harry was truly his no exceptions.

   "You know what i meant." Zayn sighs out rolling his eyes.

  and right when Niall was about to pressure Zayn with it even more, Liam shouted from the expensive kitchen that dinner was ready.

   So as if it was a rule Niall, Zayn and Harry followed eachother down the stairs.

   Zayn was aggrivated and Harry and Niall knew this but it was a type of thing they were getting use to.