Ch. 18 The way you lie kills him.

Zayn walked into his office relieved to be back home. He knew,that being home was a kinda bittersweet thing. Yes he loved being back at work and yes he was happy to see Justice again and god was he glad he would be able to see Harry but Zayn had to leave and visit Bradford for a while because he was going to be showing Harry around the cabin.

   "Liam is on line 1 he wants to talk to you, Justice is sick." Niall says as he walks into Zayn's office.

   "alright, but niall...has Harry came into work today?" zayn asked without a thought as he  moved to grab the black phone that was set on the corner of his long brown oak desk.

   "No, but why should that matter when you definately have a daughter sick." Niall says raising his left eyebrow.

    "it doesn't." Zayn says looking at Niall as if he was a threat.

    "Thats not what the office has been saying." Niall says chuckling before walking out.

    Zayn sat in his chair out of concern. He didnt quite know what Niall meant but if he had to take a guess it wouldnt be good... Zayn has never done anything with Harry in his office. Zayn was trying to shake of the chill he got from just the thought of fucking Harry over his desk because he promised himself that he would only be helping Harry as a frien from now on.

    Harry on the other hand was on his way up to Zayns office with more than friendly intentions.

    "Louis, If you have ever seen him do the things he does when he's in the mood you wouldnt make the first advance either." Harry says into his phone as he walks into the elevator.

    "Thats where youre wrong, I know Zayns type ok i've explained this before, you will not regret having rough sex with him and you making the first advance will be the trigger to make this happen." Louis sighs out from the otherside of the phone.

   "There's more to it that scares me." Harry admits, not being very specific.

    " Wait Harry how big is he, you know down there?" Louis asked unashamed.

   "Louis I'm not sharing that-"

   "I bet Ashton's is bigger than his." Louis gloats as harry reaches Zayns floor.

   "No way." Harry says as he walks down the hall.

    "Tell me his and I'll tell you Ashtons." Louis almost yells into the phone.

   Harry sighs in defeat and curiousity before looking up and down the hall to make sure no one was around.

   "Um, I think he was like 10, almost 11 inches." Harry whispers into his phone honestly.

   "Holy shit!" Louis yells so loud Harry pulls the phone away from his ear.

  "look Louis, I'm at his office I have to go."  Harry complies.

  "Shit you weren't kidding when you said there was more to it,  you know what forget what i said Retreat,abort mission Harry he's too big Abandon ship!" Louis shouted, but Harry just hung up and tried to hide his chuckle as he knocked on the door of zayn's office.

   "Come in." he hears Zayn allow.

Harry walks into Zayn's office and he was happy to be back in there, It felt like he hadn't been there in a while and he almost moaned at just the sight of zayn, Zayn's feet were on top of his desk and his hand was gripping the phone  tightly.

   "I have to go, i have a meeting to get to Liam. Its not like that babe...its just a cold take her to the doctors....okay yes but not tonight." Zayn says his eyes staring and absorbing every bit of harry's body even though he knew he shouldn't.