Ch. 10 otherside.

Harry checked on his little brother right before he left for school, last Friday he had to take him to the hospital because he fainted, the doctor said his iron level was too low and now he has to be on bed rest for a couple days.

"I'll see you soon ok, i'll check in at lunch and then I'll check again before I leave for work." Harry informed his younger brother tucking him into his bed.

Jackson loved sleeping in his older brothers bed, but he hated that his brother had to worry about him all the time.

"Hazzah, why is the sky blue?"

he asked trying to get his mind off of the pain he was feeling.

Harry chuckled to himself before thinking of what to say.

"Hm, because a huge blue parrot flew up into the air as high as he could go and once he found out how nice it was up there he decided to stay forever." Harry rambles out as he got up to grab his bag for school.

"Louis is coming over today right?" Jackson asked with hopeful eyes.

"No I don't think so why?" harry asked curiously.

"I just wanted to see him is all." Jackson says shrugging.

" oh, well I'll bring him with me at lunch." harry says smiling at his younger brother.

"Ok....but Hazzah I'm freezing." Jackson shudders out.

harry sighs, because the heat bill was due Sunday and he couldn't afford to pay it.

"I'll get you another blanket, I'll be back in a sec." Harry crooned, before swiftly running down the stairs to the living room shivering himself.

"Do you want the brown one or the yellow blanket!" harry shouts to his brother as he bends down to retrieve a blanket from the clear container that was under their worn out couch.

"both!" he replies not as  loud, his dizziness not giving him the energy to.

Harry sighs upset that he can't take care of his brother the way he wants to because he has to go to school and he can't afford a babysitter.

" Alright, I have to leave don't open the door for strangers..and don't use the stove there's leftovers you can microwave." Harry explains once he arrives back up stairs.

"no, not the chili you made last night." Jackson complains as harry tucks him in with more blankets.

"it wasn't that bad." harry scoffed turning on the t.v. and handing his brother the remote.

"No ordering anything." harry reminds as he walks out of his room.

Jackson just ignores it and changes the tv to his favorite sports channel.

When Louis arrives outside the house in his car Harry immediately smiles, one reason was the fact he didn't have to walk to school the second reason is he needed to talk to his best friend.

"jj misses his Lou." harry teases as they drove down the road.

"What's not to miss about me." Louis sighs out flicking his fringe to the side.

"no to be honest I think he has a crush on you." harry admits laughing.

"I wouldn't be surprised, look at me." Louis says motioning to himself.

"oh whatever Louis, he's to young to be gay let alone like you." harry mumbles.

"What if he was though, have you ever talked to him about it?" Louis asked suddenly getting serious.

"No, he doesn't even know I'm gay." harry acknowledged.

"Well you might want to." Louis advises turning into the school parking area.