Ch.20 Forgive me But I Want You. Alone.

"Im home." Liam announces as he walks through the door with a  folder in his hands.

   "Hey, daddy." Justice says as she runs out of her room with a Sophia the first DVD in her hand.

   "Hey bug." Liam says hugging her, before his eyes meet Harry who was standing off to the side his eyes looking at the expensive carpet under his feet.

   "So...uh why are you here?" Liam asked as he lifts justice up and moves to lay the folder in his hand on the counter.

    " I think I should go." Harry says feeling provoked.

    " No! i want you watch movie with me." Justice objects.

     "yeah, go ahead because daddy needs to have a private conversation." Liam says putting Justice down and looking at Harry as if he was a threat.

   "No, I think I should just go." Harry repeats but Justice just grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the living room.

   Zayn looked at Harry signaling to  him that he should just leave but That made Harry curious to know what was going to happen.

     So Harry followed Justice into the living room leaving Liam and Zayn alone.

   "Zayn why is he in our home." Liam questioned as they walked to the bedroom Zayn leading the way.

   " I needed his help." Zayn says simply shutting the door to his master bedroom.

     " You're fucking him aren't you."  Liam shouts rolling the sleeves to his shirt up quickly getting to the point.

    "I'm not fucking anyone." Zayn says in a quieter voice trying not to start a explosion.

    "Zayn, I've been through so much shit with you these past seven years so just tell me so i can take Justice and leave you to your 16 year old." Liam shouts as he walks into their bathroom.

    " what the fuck did you just say!" Zayn yells urgently following Liam into the bathroom.

   "I said-" Liam starts but was cut off by Zayn slamming him up against the bathroom wall.

   "Zayn c-calm down." Liam says as Zayn looks into Liams eyes with the up most anger.

    "You, don't ever fucking threaten me with our child." zayn says through his teeth.

    "Ok Zayn just let go your hurting me." Liam says trying to push Zayn away.

     " I think you know that I love you and nothing will change that. I'm with you not Harry...I come home to you every night not Harry...I'm fucking you not Harry." Zayn finalizes before he lets go his fiance.

   Liam began to cry, his heart beat felt unstoppable it was going so fast. Its been a while but he felt scared of Zayn again, somehow he also felt reassured that Zayn wasn't cheating on him.

    "Get cleaned up, and stop crying whatever just happened...it happened because you brought it on to yourself." Zayn says and he almost felt like he was going to cry as well.

    " Zayn I, I just want us to be us, the way it was when we first met...I want you to look at me the way you use to." Liam admits his head in his hands as he let his tears fall.

   " I'm trying to be the person you want Liam." Zayn says his head began to feel dizzy with guilt.

    " I don't just want you, I need you Zayn." Liam breathes out his voice watered down by tears.

   "I want you too." Zayn says sitting next to Liam the tears starting to spill over.

   "I just want you to feel the way I do." Liam says Zayn's tears going unnoticed to him.