Ch.11 Guilt and jealousy.

"Ok so what's the game plan?" Louis asked as they arrive back at the school.

"ugh, Louis you're still worried about this Ashton thing...he probably forgot by now." harry says not in the mood to deal with petty drama.

"Harry please my pretty face can't be bruised, I'm not like you ok it takes a lot for me to look good and I don't feel like having bruises....plus they hurt." Louis replies grabbing onto harrys shoulders in desperation.

Harry rolls his eyes before he began to think of a way to help his endangered friend.

"well, there's really only two options in this situation." harry says a smirk playing on his lips.

"and what's that?" Louis asked his stomach feeling a bit uneasy.

"1. you transfer schools and hide out in Alaska or some shit or 2. you just face him and get your beating don and over with." Harry enthuses smiling as if his plan or ideas were relevant.

"I'm not doing either..why did I Have to get caught I'm too young to die." Louis complains putting his head in his hands.

Harry was about to comment about how Louis was being over dramatic once again but that idea vanished as soon as they both heard a hard bang on the window.

" Open the fucking door Tomlinson!" ashoton shouts his voice sounding slightly muffled from inside of the car.

Louis thought about clicking his heels together and repeating there's no place like home in hopes of disappearing from the situation but he looked down and visually reminded himself that he didnt have ruby slippers on.

"Ashton leave the poor boy alone, stop being such a dick." harry hears a voice that he swears he heard before but not enough to put the voice to a name.

"Liam what the hell are you doing here?" Ashton asked turning around to see his Uncle (by marriage).

"Youre mom wanted me to stop by and give you you're cleats for practice." liam says coming into view of louis and Harry.

Harry immediately sat back in the passenger seat sucking in his breath in hopes to evaporate in thin air.

"Curly how are you?" liam asked acknowledgeing harrys presence.

This whole conversation thing through a car was a bit odd and since liam showed up Louis decided it would be safe to get out.

"no Louis stay in the car." harry whispers, before giving liam a quick wave.

"no, this may be the only chance I get to escape." Louis replies getting out of the car.

"You're fucking dead!" Ashton yells slamming louis up against his car.

Harry got out of the car at this point intending to help his friend but he froze in his foot steps, remembering that liam was outside.

"Ashton stop what the hell is wrong with you?" liam asked and demanded.

but Harry noticed how liam kept his distance as if he was scared to get involved with violence.

"This faggot was staring at me in the sho-" Ashton begins stopping once he realizes the foul word that left his mouth.

"Uncle Li I'm-" Ashton begins.

liam shook his head at his nephew 1. because he wasn't really offended by the word he said but because Ashton called him uncle...liam hated it. He was only 24.

"I know you're sorry but uh let him go." liam says sighing motioning to Louis with his keys.

Ashton does as he says but not without slamming a scared Louis up against the car one more time.