Ch.3 Beg.

"So, why didn't I get a phone call from you last night." Louis interrogated as they entered the lunch room.

"I'm sorry Lou I was exhausted from all the stuff Zayn had me running around doing." harry answers truthfully.

"Right. how is it working for your idol." Louis asked as he grabbed a few slices if pizza from the hot tray.

"So far its not too bad, I don't get why no one last." Harry remarks as they both head to their table.

"You do know you've only worked for a day right." Louis mentions as he chews his first piece of pizza making harry scoff.

"I just, I enjoy it ok no big deal." Harry defends even though it probably wasn't necessary.

"no need to get defensive, I guess you just really enjoy your job filing Mr. Maliks papers." Louis complied until he realized what he actually said.

"You want to file Mr. maliks papers!" Louis exclaims as if he cracked the case earning a few glances from neighbouring tables.

"Louis, shut up its strictly professional." harry whispers.

"more like strictly dickly." Louis adds earning a eye roll from Harry.

"It's not like that, he is to much of a man for me anyway." Harry admits making Louis smile brightly.

"You'd totally blow him if he asked." Harry turned red due to how right Louis was.

"O.K. he's hot but I'm underage and he's like I said before a man." Harry reminds Louis.

"but, shit harry that's better do you understand how much experience he has..how old is he?" Louis asked his intrest evident.

"I don't know he has to be atleast 20." harry says regretting the fact that he ,was talking to Louis about Zayn at all.

"you know the rules right 20-23 they like it dirty but 23-25 they like it fast, hard and live." Louis says winking.

"What do you mean live? , and I'm pretty sure you just made that up." Harry says questioning Louis obnoxious behavior.

"Wow harry you are underage, when I say live I mean in public you know like putting on a show." Louis defines shoving the last of his pizza crust in his mouth.

Harry couldn't ignore the chill that went up his spine, he couldn't help the thoughts of Zayn teaching him things that would break every law known to man.

"its to bad he'd never want to fuck you that'd be a great story." Louis sighs out showing true disappointment.

"well, i'll have you know he said he would." Harry says trying to prove a point but regretting it when he saw that playful look in his bestfriends eye.

" he did." Louis whispers suddenly deciding to be secretive.

"He said if I wasn't underage he would." Harry says smiling at the memory.

"Shit. Harry your gonna fuck your boss." Louis shouts making the whole cafeteria look towards us.

I was so mortified at this point, and the principal just so happened to be passing our table when Louis announced his theory to the whole 2nd lunch.

"Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles you both have detention after school go to the office." the old wrinkly bastard of a principal says.

Harry wouldve been more angry at Louis if Jackson wasn't at their dads for the night, so thanks to that when Louis was giving him a ride to work which he just so happened to be 20 minutes late for he didn't give him too much hell.