Ch 27. Lion.

Baby Leo is on the side!!!

8 and a half months...So long for some people and so short for others.

   "Leo, stop crying so daddy can finish his essay please." Harry was at his little desk that was in the corner of his and Lukes Flat he was trying to finish his essay for his requirements in order to get his G.E.D.

   Leo continued to cry as he sat in his play pen.

   "Luke can you please warm up Leons bottle he won't stop crying." Harry shouted he had bags under his eyes he was so tired. He was up all night trying to get this essay done but he hasn't been able to think of what to write.

   "Yeah no problem babe." Luke says rushing  through their decent flat with Leos warm bottle.

   "How's that essay coming by the way?" Luke asked lifting his son Leon out of his play pen and putting the bottle to his mouth.

   "Um pretty horrible...I just don't know what to write about and I have to interview someone for it...Its just so frustrating." Harry says dryly pushing his hand through his curls.

   Luke nibbles on his lip ring pondering on the idea of how to make Harry happy at the moment.

   "Harry, I can't get my window shut." Jackson says entering the living room in his pajamas.

   "Yeah I'll come help in a second." Jackson wasn't living with the three of them but he was spending the night in the spare room he marked as his.

   "Look babe..The essay isn't due until the end of next month your birthday is tommorow I think you should just wait it out until something comes up...that inspires you." Luke says before making his way over to Harry and kissing him.

   Harry kissed him back deeply, before pecking Leon on the cheek and rising from his chair taking Lukes advice about taking a break from his essay.

   Harry walks to the spare bedroom where Jackson was sitting on his bed struggling to shut the window.

   "Need a little help JJ?" Harry asked before moving to help his brother.

  Jackson just nodded before stopping any new tactics. Harry got it with his first pull The constructionist must've painted over the windows hinges.

   "Thanks Harry." jackson says as His older brother moves from the bed and stands in front of him.

   "Hey no problem...do you have all of your things packed to go home tommorrow because me and Luke are taking you home after my birthday breakfast."

  Jackson nodded but Harry could tell that something was  bothering him.

   "Whats wrong?" Harry asked sitting next to Jackson.

   "Um well..Leon I love him its just I hardly see you anymore and I'm a bit young to be a uncle and your only turning seventeen tommorrow." Harry nodded understandingly, he understood that Jackson was a bit sad that Harry isn't giving him as much attention.

   "Yeah, I understand...and It'll all get better I promise I'll visit you more but it almost 1 in the morning and we both need our sleep so I'll see you in the morning." Harry says hugging his brother.

   "Harry!" Jackson yelled as Harry was half way out of the door frame.

  Harry turned and looked at him with a smile "whatsup?"

   "Oh never mind." Jackson says mumbling before getting comfortable under his covers.

   "Let me guess...why is the sky blue?" Harry mentions with a smile on his face.