Ch.12 like a pro.

"You're killing me Louis, we do not need to be here, they're nothing special to us." harry groans out as they pull into a very huge hotel venue.

" Stop complaining ok, I get to spend some time with Ashton and you get to see Zayn." Louis replies turning off the car.

"Oh, since when did I ever mention to you that I wanted to see the person I'm falling hard for, rehearse his wedding." harry spits taking his seat belt off.

" Wait harry, I think we need to establish some ground rules... no drooling over him in front of his fiance its just rude." Louis says as he gets out of his car.

" Whatever Louis, I'd never let him break me I'm taking care of my brother by myself Zayns just another bump along the way to success" harry said following Louis to the fanciest hotel He has ever seen.

"Yeah I know The Harry Styles Can not be broken.But Shit this place is a castle." Louis comments stopping to look at the hotel that held Zayns wedding rehersal.

" It's not that nice.......fuck who am I kidding this place is beautiful." Harry admits admiring the way the entrance to the hotel was laced with golden statues and he noted the mainstream fountain that was stationed in the center of the hotel lobby.

"quick take my photo by the fountain." Louis enthuses practically throwing his phone at his curly haired best friend.

"how about I push you in and hold your head under." Harry mumbles to himself before opening the instagram app.

" I heard that you psycho." Louis says rolling his eyes before striking a pose in front of the huge porcelain statue.

Harry rolled his eyes at Louis before finally snapping the photo.

"Oh god, are you two queers done." ashtons voice sounds in the lobby.

"You can't talk to us that way." Louis says pulling some kind of confidence from somewhere.

" Tomlinson, shut the fuck up before I push you in the fountain and hold you're head under." Ashton threatens walking over to the both of them.

Louis' confidence shattered at this point so he just shut his mouth, but Harry laughed out loud at ashtons identical threat.

"What the hell is so funny styles?" Ashton asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Do you not know their first names or something?" ashtons Bestfriend and wingman Luke says arriving.

"I don't care to know." Ashton admits sighing at his friends almost polar opposite view.

"well I dont mind finding out, I'm Luke what's your names?" the more friendly less aggressive boy asked with a nice smile.

"I'm Louis, this is Harry." Louis answers his eyes staring at how Ashton looked so sexy in a suit.

"May I ask why you guys are wearing suits?" harry asked as he looks at luke who was looking back just as intrested.

"Well my uncle niall, is bestfriends with liam.. ashtons uncle and we have to be in the wedding." Luke answers with a friendly smile.

" Louis let's go." Ashton demanded turning to leave.

"Come on Harry." Louis insisted but Ashton quickly shot that idea down.

"No just you, I said i'd deal with one fag not two." Ashton spits.

"Your dumb as fuck, do you not understand that both of our uncles are gay." Luke chuckles out.

but he gets away with it.