Ch.6 You make me wanna.

"All you need to do is take notes, do not talk at all." Zayn explains to Harry as they walk into the expensive resturaunt.

"We went over this in the car." Harry reminded Zayn as he let his eyes scan over the fancy setting and chandaleers around him.

"Stop looking around like a child." Zayn snaps when he see's Harrys reaction.

" stop treating me like one!" Harry snaps back.

Zayn was about to make a smart comment until he saw his client near at a table.

"Ok, do not say a word." Zayn repeats as they both approach the table

"Zayn, hello it is so good to meet you!" a beautiful dark haired women greets

"hello it is very nice to meet you cher this is my intern Harry, if you don't mind he'll be sitting in on the meeting." Zayn refers as he pulls out the beautifully patterned seat the was elegantly slid under the expensive table.

"Not at all." She replies but Harry could see in her eyes she was slightly annoyed with his presence.

"So, ms. Loyd what is the reason you'd like to be signed to my label?" Zayn questioned as he took a SIP of the water that was already sat out.

"Well, your work is unbelievable. I don't know one of you're artist that hasn't been successful." She begins before she sheds the jacket she was wearing to show off more of her skin.

Harry wanted to rip  the table cloth off of the table and cover her up because he swear he saw Zayns eyes wander to her now very noticable breast.

"My guidance can not help you if you're not passionate about it." Zayn says looking Harry to make sure he was writing everything down.

"The money I get at my label now is a bit ridiculous compared to what your artist get don't you think." the young lady says almost giggling.

as Harry wrote her response down he couldn't help but smile to himself, since when is being a artist all about the money.

"I understand." Zayn replied, but he knew he was going to sign her from the minute he entered this place.

The rest of the meeting went by with a whole bunch of flirting on Chers part, negociating on Zayns part and ,scoffing on Harrys part.

"Very nice to meet you, i'll have my people get with yours and then we'll settle the details."  Zayn announces as he stands up from the table.

Harry does the same but he wasn't as happy he was annoyed and jealous but he knew if he was going to stick to Louis plan that he couldn't show it.

when they walked out of the resturaunt Zayn felt something awkward.

"Alright, what's on you're mind?" Zayn asked once they both got into the car.

"Um, nothing its not my place to say anything." Harry  retorts.

"Say something now or forever hold your peace." Zayn says as he loosened his tie and runs his hand through his hair relaxing a bit.

Harry felt pleased with the fact that Zayn could relax around him I mean they've only been working together for about a week and a half.

"Ok, well I read your book you know the one you put out when you were 21 and you said that if you want a successful label, that you should never sign a artist that only has money in mind only pride and aspirations." Harry admits looking  everywhere besides Zayns direction.

Zayn couldn't deny the butterflies that took flight in his stomach. That book was really important to him and unfortunately not very successful unlike his career, but Harry read it.