Ch. 25 Try.

"So whats up what did you need to tell me?" Zayn asked Harry as he drove down the street he wasn't sure where he was going but he was just surprised Harry wanted to see him.

    "Um well I just wanted to apologize first you know for the way we left off." Harry whispers out clearing his throat for no apparent reason.

    "No need to apologize things got rough and uh well I think it was meant to happen." Zayn says clearing his throat for the same reason harry did.

   "How have things been going?" Zayn sighed at Harry's question because things haven't been going well.

   "Not to bad I mean I guess things could get worst but I'm not sure I'd be able to handle anymore bad news." Zayn replies honestly without any idea that Harry had news that would change everything.

   "And you and Liam...how are you guys?" Harry asked another question just to put off what he had to say for a bit longer.

   "Well to be honest...its the best its been in a while." Zayn says chuckling uncomfortably.

   "oh....you know I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened when I left the cabin?" Zayn took his first proper Look at Harry before nodding.

   "Well, Niall went to the hospital and he's all good now except I'm getting charges pressed against me and- well Liam he...he doesn't really let me near Justice alone anymore but its been getting better I guess..I have court tommorrow actually." Zayn admits as he turns into a small apartment complex.

   "Where are we?" Harry asked.

   "Um well I've been wanting to do this for a while...you know because I feel like I owe you something."

   Harry didn't really understand what was going on but he got out too and followed him to the front door of a nice modern like condo.

    "What is this?" Harry asked, as Zayn grabbed keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

   "Well first I want to talk to you a bit more." Zayn says ignoring Harry's question.

   "About what." Harry was so curious about what was going on that he forgot about why he met with Zayn in the first place.

   "Look I know things won't go back the way they were between us but....if you look at our track record that might be a good thing...I mean because of this shit that happened with Niall I've been taking classes and well they haven't been helping because I still feel something missing." Zayn begins as he sits on the love seat that was in the center of the living room.

   "Sometimes I think I would be better off dead...you know and then I'm like no I have a daughter...and then I'm like no I'd be better off with Harry you know you." Harry was a bit put off by his behavior but it made really curious.

   "So like I think we could try again you know me and you....Like but as if the past didn't happen at all...yeah I mean me and Liam are married now but thats all its just papers." Zayn says to himself more than Harry.

   "Zayn...no wait look its more different than you think now." Harry says walking over to him and sitting in a chair.

   "But thats not necessarily bad I mean-"

    "Zayn No listen."

   "Harry you know I hate when you talk to me like th-"

   "I'm Pregnant."

    "Does Luke know....?" Zayn says quietly really dissapointed.

   "Well no but I guess it doesn't matter since he's not the father."

   Zayn's heart began to beat like rapid fire..he never even thought twice about using protection with Harry...he just acted on impulse.

   "So you're saying I-I'm the father?" Zayn whispers out the hair on the back of his neck rising just at the thought.

   Harry nods his head before reaching for Zayns hand but Zayn pulls his hand away quickly.

   "Fuck...I'm so stupid..your only 16 fuck...fuck....fuck." Zayn stood up and began pacing back and forth.

   "Zayn you don't."

   "Harry just shut the fuck up and let me think."

    Harry felt obligated to do so and he hated how no matter the case Zayn just always had to be in control.

   "When did you find out are you sure the kids mine I mean I just....Harry I'm fucked if anyone finds out I could be locked up I just..."

   "You knew the risk Zayn." Harry says as he got the feeling that he was being bailed on.

   "It was not one sided....have you decided what your gonna do....with it." Zayn asked he wasn't able to look at Harry at the moment.

  "It....Zayn its not an it it's a human being."

    "You know what the fuck I mean Harry..." Zayn says finally looking at the 16 year old.

   "I'm fucking keeping it..im not getting an abortion."

Harry yells tears welling up in his.

   "Well what do you want money....Harry I can't raise a child with you do you know the risk."

  "Its only worth taking risk when you get something out of it right....right!" Harry yells pissed that he even tried with Zayn.

   "what'd you think I'd drop my own family to start a new one." Zayn says crossing his arms over his chest.

   "You said you loved me." Harry spits.

    "I- Harry you don't understand how much damage this will cause me."

    "Zayn I'm 16 homeless and pregnant with a married mans child..what the fuck about me." Harry rasped out finally before moving and running towards the door.

   "What the hell do you want for me Harry!?! what does this fucking world want from me." Zayn yells.

    "Nothing...because in the end thats all you'll ever be." and with that Harry slammed the door shut.

   With every New beginning comes a new ending. And so Harrry walked the street and called the first person that came to mind and so Zayn sat on the kitchen counter of flat he was suppose to suprise Harry with and called Liam.

    "luke I have some good news."

      "Liam I have some bad news."

     "Luke ,We're Pregnant."

     "liam ,We're over."

And with every new ending becomes a new beginning.

______________________________________________________________

   Two updates in one night ooooooh yheah ik... I decided not to leave you guys hanging haha super excited to keep writing things are going to get super duper complex lol. But thats the fun part.

So Zayn is breaking up with Liam.

and Harry is telling Luke the baby is his.

Oh Shit...

Vote

Comment

Share.