Ch.23 Rehabilitation

"JJ, just because Your going to camp for a few days doesn't mean your forest frontier." Harry reminds his little brother before throwing his duffel bag into the back seat of Louis' car.

   "OK but I looked up stuff on Google and I know what to do if a bear comes." Jackson muses out shrugging his shoulders as if it was normal for a kid his age to know these things.

   "My god, please don't go looking for bears." Harry says with a worried look on his face.

   Jackson just flashed a smile towards Harry before buckling himself into the back seat. Its been about two weeks since the whole Bradford Incident and Harry has done pretty well at not breaking down at the thought of Zayn, but that was thanks to his best friend and his now recent boyfriend.

   Things with Luke and Harry happened extremely fast but Harry was so quick to want to forget about  Zayn and the problems that came along with him that he didn't hesitate to accept  when Luke asked him out on a date and then asked to start a relationship soon after.

    "Harry where are they, were going to be late." Jackson complained to his brother who was standing outside of the van his hands stuffed in his jumper's pockets.

   "Louis' inside, you know were going on that little road trip after we drop you off. " Harry reminds him as Louis, Ashton and Luke emerge from Louis' house.

    "Do you think we can leave now!" Jackson shouted earning a eye roll from Louis.

    Ashton slid into the passenger seat and Harry and Luke sat close together in the back seat. Ashton and Louis were still not official and the reason had to be because well they still were fighting over sex.

    "I don't think this road trip is going to be a good Idea." Jackson decides to confess when they  almost arrive at the camp he was going to.

    "why do you say that!" Louis asked mad that Jackson was doubting his plan of fun.

    "Because you guys are skipping school for two days just to go to a dumb concert in Manchester." Jackson replies

    "Dead mans bones is not just a concert OK, they're only performing once in the U.K. this year." Luke argues but not seriously.

   "Dead mans who....I've never heard of them." Jackson says as they finally arrive to the camp Jackson would be at for the next week.

   "They're sorta underground." Harry says shrugging his shoulders almost proudly.

   "Oh my god I'm in a van with a bunch of wannabe hipsters."  Jackson complains before unbuckling his seat belt.

   Harry helped JJ get all his things out of Louis Van and in to the cabin he would be staying in for the week and just as he was about to go Jackson gave him a really tight hug.

   "Harry, I miss living with you." Jackson says his voice muffled by Harry's T-shirt.

   "I know i miss you too, I promise that soon we'll find a new place better than the last and it will all work out." Harry promises holding JJ at arms length.

  "Alright you can go now." Jackson says as he see's his cabin buddy and his parents entering.

   "OK well I love you..see you soon."

Jackson replied to Harry with the same answer and then Harry left arriving back in the van which was full of smoke because Louis was smoking.

   " ROAD TRIP!" He shouted as he sped out of the camp music blasting through the radio.

  As the ride to the concert began Louis and Ashton were already arguing and Luke and Harry were just coasting in the back seat sneaking kisses in here and there.