Ch.2 Invitation.

"So you promise to tell me when you're going to run off somewhere." Harry asked his brother as he pulled into the driveway of his friend Louis house.

"I just left to use the bathroom!" Jackson expresses.

"O.k., but you could've sent me a text." Harry says shutting off the junkie truck he got from his father on his sixteenth birthday.

"Why do I have to go to Louis house lottie never leaves me alone!" Jackson complains as he shuts the door to Harrys truck.

"I start my internship today." Harry reminds his brother as they stomp up the cement stairs that lead to Louis door.

" Can't I go with?" Jackson suggests.

" Jackson, you have to stay here Im sorry but Louis will take care of you I'm sure you'll have fun." Harry defends knocking on the door hard due to the amount of noise that was coming from behind the door.

"Coming!" he heard his high pitched Bestfriends British accent announce.

"please take me with you." Harrys little brother begged as he readjusts his beanie.

"Hello, loves come in welcome to Tommo's daycare service." Louis recited clearly not happy to add another kid to his babysitting night.

"Louis I can't stay and chat I have to head out, but remember at 8 he needs to take two tablets of the blue medicine." Harry explains leaning down to pull the package of medication out of the bag he prepared for Jackson.

"Yes I know Harry, and by the way why weren't you at school today?" Louis asked simply, one of his eyebrows raised.

"long story I'll call you after work." Harry replies rising from the ground with a sigh.

"alright, see you later JJ." Harry says patting his brothers shoulder since Jackson felt hugs were for toddlers.

"bye." Jackson says with a grimmace on his face.

"Lou, thanks again." Harry shouts running to get back in his truck.

As Harry drove down the road he kept taking looks at his gas meter, this is probably his third time driving in his truck, because he never has money for gas but thanks to this new job he was able to use his tips from last week to fill the tank half way.

"don't mumble Harry, stay cool, don't stare." Harry ordered himself as he pulled into the employee parking lot.

every car with the exception of his was a name brand one, Mercedes, Bougatti, lamborghuini. he never felt so out of place then now.

He pulls in the first empty spot he finds and gets out immediately, he was no where near late but he wanted to be early.

He dashes inside his new workplace Zayns nonfat dark coffee in hand.

"Harry, look at you early!" Niall says he was just walking behind his desk to put his bags down.

"Yeah well I didn't go to school today so I had more time to prepare." Harry explains glad to see niall was in a better mood.

"Well, head in there room 264 A." Niall says sending a smile that read good luck.

Harry gives him a friendly smile before making his way to his bosses office. during this moment he remembered his bosses god giving looks not that he hasn't thought about them all weekend but he knew he needed to get it together.

so he took deep breaths counting each step he took just to distract his teenage hormones from causing him to mentally undress Mr. malik.

When he finally arrived outside of a large oak door that read Malik, Harry repeated this is it to himself but he couldn't help but notice how his mouth seemed to water just at the thought of seeing the raven haired lads tight jeans cling to his legs like a wet t-shirt to a male models body.