Chapter 25: Haunted after party

After we got home, we all changed into pajamas. We built a fort across the whole living room with blankets and a couple chairs for support. It was a HUGE fort. it touched the ceiling and draped over the TV too. Shelby and I came into the room and Dark was setting up the beds. I gasped as I realized I forgot something. I tugged Shelby to our shared bedroom. I pulled out a ton of packages of glow in the dark balloons. then i left shelby to run down to the basement and grab the air pump. We closed the door and blew up a thousand balloons. Literally. I sneakily took the air pump back down to the basement then returned to Shelby with a ton of pillowcases. We were gonna have the best pillow fight ever!!! I stuffed a couple balloons into each pillowcase. We had just enough pillowcases. I went downstairs to Tracer, Luna, and Dark who were sitting in the fort with our wolf Hunter. I told them that we were bringing down some pillows. I lied that years ago they had glow in the dark paint spilled on them. Shelby brought some down as I finished explaining. She laid them out beneath the chairs so that they wouldn't knock down the fort that had taken us so long to build. It was about 10:30 at this time. I turned off the lights and grabbed the flashlight. Dark turned on the radio that played creepy noises and I said a frightening tale. Everyone jumped. Even Hunter seemed to shiver. but I didn't think Hunter understood what I was saying. I think he was just reacting to everyone else's fear. I laughed. 

-midnight- 

I grabbed a balloon filled pillow. Dark was laying down trying to fall asleep. So was Luna. But Tracer and Shelby were in on this prank. We each pulled out a balloon and grabbed a pin. We popped the balloons and Luna and Dark nearly jumped out of their skins. I told her I would get revenge. But this was planned long before. I felt bad for waking up Luna. She punched my arm. "Ow!! Bruise!!" She apologized quickly.